1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

New Map: Jungle Temple v1.0

Adds new custom maps to the game.

1. More rooms and Overhauls

Ulithium_Dragon
    - Added three new rooms - a junction room, and two side rooms (left and right).
    - Overhauled the temple interior room quite a lot. Also some minor tweaks and fixes to the temple exterior.
    - Added requirements for entering each new room activate the tablet with the glowing red runes on it to learn more!
    *GINORMOUS thankyouthankyouthankyou's to both Entoarox and Androxilogin for helping me figure out how to set this up correctly!!!
  2. Fixed Foliage!

Ulithium_Dragon
    - Fixed the foliage not showing up (bushes, rocks, etc.). HUGE thanks to Entoarox for helping me fix this!
  3. Accidentally broke... Fixed now.

Ulithium_Dragon
    - Fixed a boo-boo in the code that caused all my new locations and edits to not show up (god I hate javascript).