1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW SERRA [custom stealth exploration shuttle] Glad Giraffe

The "New Serra" its a customized ship based in the SALYUT-SOYUZ structure and SOMA archives

1. Black Void
    I'm back! , after two years without any update
    the reasons? (
    I lost my friend and leader of the project u_u ... not dead,just married xD... so I 'm on my own now)
    we were working in 4 ships back then (Xypho, Serra, Narval & Orca) but i just want to bring back the Serra because its my favorite.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RPG MODE ON!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello, Black Mud Customs was declared in bankrupt after having completed the construction of the SERRA. Unfortunately a group of Hylotl pirates attacked our 2 facilities at the same time , the event left 12 members of the workshop killed and five wounded, losses by 30.4 billion pixels and debts of 10 million; plus pay the indemnity to the families of the deceased , all that leave us with 203 pixels in the bank, literally in poverty.
    Obviously we lost all that we had sponsors and shareholders.
    But we do not give up . after 10 years of hard work and effort, we open a new workshop :

[​IMG]
    We are proud to show the new SERRA . updated to reach and improve up to Tier 8 .
    The key features in this ship are:
    - Anzunden R45-Beutelbär Engine

- Logistics Frigate external body structure
    - E.L54 cooler by Ubë
    - Mints life support by Sneg Syst
    - Espectro Stealth coating by ZascH
    - M.T.P1 by Portalisk
    - Laser AR System from the SOMA
    and much more details to make your exploration of the universe more comfortable, secure and fast, thats our goal in Black Void Customs.
    [​IMG]

We are very excited that you download and test our New Serra, we are open to any advice or comment on the construction of our ship, Please tell us if you use mod assests, we are mainly interested in color schemes or animation adds.

thank you very much for your attention and patience.
    (NOTE: the pets are disable)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    josepets, Kaireo, Kictut and 4 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Fixed Bugs!

Recent Reviews

1. mars1913
    mars1913
    5/5,
    Version: Glad Giraffe
    Great design. but didn't work for me 1.3.3 game version
  2. maxibon9009
    maxibon9009
    4/5,
    please my favourite ship was the Xypho, could you bring it back updated for the current version of starbound?
    I liked it because it makes you set up a base for all of your resources and construction equipment instead of living in a space ship all the time, also it was the coolest looking ship design I've ever seen!
  3. kameyo
    kameyo
    5/5,
    Excellent ship! Compact but very functional. No need to have a ship of the size of a colonial ship if you are alone or with a few friends right? I can not wait to see more of your ships!
  4. procat
    procat
    5/5,
    I've used your ship mods before but i keep having the issue where my tech station and fuel tank keep disappearing i'm not quite sure what to do
  5. francisl92
    francisl92
    3/5,
    This ship looks really great but the fuel hatch duping upon upgrading in the later tier and SAIL's placement on the higher tiers really bothers, but otherwise I would have given a 5 star very easily.
  6. paskal
    paskal
    5/5,
    The mod got better bat i faund a bug the fuel hach duplicates when you upgrade the ship
    1. Black Void
      Author's Response
      exactly what happens in which tier? because i dont have any troubles with the fuel hatch when upgrade it :O
  7. Kelthazan
    Kelthazan
    5/5,
    Pretty cool, but now for the important question... Can we get it in cherry-red or sapphire? Also, quick idea, should also make it into a neat vehicle! Just cover everything but the cockpit and make it flyable! Could be once you get to tier 8 it unlocks :D
  8. paskal
    paskal
    4/5,
    I like the mod bat there's a bug so i need to use the admin command to travel between star systems cas i can't add fuel
    1. Black Void
      Author's Response
      thanks for the advise, im going to work on that :O (i'm in a charge of other responsabilities right now) :(
  9. sircatsworth34
    sircatsworth34
    5/5,
    great but does it work in multiplayer?
    1. Black Void
      Author's Response
      i'm going to test it with my team ASAP ;)
  10. Zoomah
    Zoomah
    5/5,
    Finally its back. Perfect size since you can teleport to your home base any time.