1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Nightar Race 0.3.4

Adds the Nightars, or "The Knights of the Night" as a custom race!

1. iMisterX
    I Stopped working on this mod, i will try to keep in a playable state until someone takes it over, but i will not be adding any new content.

Now available on steam workshop!

The Nightars

I am not going to write any background info here, as I want to keep it all hidden in the codices that you can find in the mod.

~-------------------------------------------------------------------------------~
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    House by @Kaonashi

~-------------------------------------------------------------------------------~

Features:
    • Nightar Race.
    • Custom S.A.I.L.
    • Some custom hairs (5 I think, males only currently).
    • Some new starter outfits (1 for males, 2 for females).
    • New codices to explain everything about the Nightars.
    • Custom tiered ships (kind of).
    • New upgradeable crafting table.
    • Nightar full Tiered armors.
    • Nightar full Tiered weapons.
    • Race-specific objects/furniture/tiles.
    • Nightar npcs, tenants and crewmates.
    • Nightar custom mission.

Future plans (Maybe):
    • Custom rebirth animation.
    • Custom name generators.
    • Armors changes and more vanity armors.

Important notes:

- For progression, you can build the normal anvil, which will have the Glitch tiered armors and protection back items, and you can build the Nightar replicator, which will have (obviously) the Nightar tiered armors and weapons.

- I changed what i had in mind for the mission, as i wasn't able to figure out how to use big bosses, so anyways, it is enabled now. Also the doors after the bosses can be opened manually, so please don't open them until you finish off each boss!

-Keep in mind the mission is tier 7 so you will need to be well prepared for it, you can learn its location by buying the item "Nightfort location" from Ran's castle.

Installation:

-Must download a character creation menu extender first. This is a good example:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/kawas-xbawks-mode-character-creator.81/

- Then just download the mod, un-zip it, and put it in your mods folder.

Compatibility:

-Didn’t test it in multiplayer, but I assume it should work as long as the server and everyone in it has the mod

-Should be compatible with all the other mods.

Credits:

Chucklefish Games: for making this possible!

@sayter : for letting me use some armor asset from FU as a base.

http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/frackinuniverse.2920/

@Niran : for letting people use his “nudity overhaul” mod, which is used as the base for the race.

http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/nudity-overhaul.47451/page-10#post-2957925

@Kawa: For helping me with 1.3 update.

@LowestFormOfWit : I took an image asset and used it as a base (the throne) from his old WIP mod page. I did not ask for permission because he hasn’t been around for a long time, but if he asks that I remove the image, then I will happily do so. (Please don’t delete my mod for this.)

http://community.playstarbound.com/...redge-custom-high-tier-dungeon-content.31346/

And that is it, if you have any suggestions, feel free to tell me, and if you like the mod please share it with your friends and don’t forget to review!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. 1.3 Compatibility Update
  2. Fixes & tweaks
  3. Fixes

Recent Reviews

1. AbsoluteXeroEX
    AbsoluteXeroEX
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3.4
    I've taken over the vanilla aspect of this mod, and Sayter is doing a wonderful job with the FU aspect. Thank you for creating a race that's been a source of great joy for many of us!
  2. Dragonax
    Dragonax
    5/5,
    Great mod, I am sad, that there is no more content...
  3. DoeToKnow
    DoeToKnow
    4/5,
    The mod looks good but the species isn't working for me.....
  4. Warlord27
    Warlord27
    5/5,
    Darkness is remain calm but they continue they're playthings until the only left is ashes of they're enemies bury on the abyss graveyard
  5. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    ty 4 this work XD
  6. Link_rebel
    Link_rebel
    5/5,
    really good mod,i love the nightar race.this and avali are my favorite races
  7. gabrielgs7
    gabrielgs7
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3.3
    Hello My name is Gabriel ( I'm Brazilian). Esse mod é muito impressionante; possui uma grande variedade de armas, armaduras, entre outros.
    Todos os itens são bem trabalhados : )

Porem possui o erro da invocação do guarda.(guard sumoning).
  8. Blackwatch27
    Blackwatch27
    5/5,
    The mod is very Impressive the weapon , armor , dungeon , building blocks or structure block and furniture

i have one problem how to summon a Guard Nightar Tenants because there is no nightar weapon display or armor display and also i try all other race weapon and armor display or your just planning adding guard tenants?
  9. Psychoman53
    Psychoman53
    5/5,
    awesome, pretty well done mod! Also what's that laser sword the prince is wielding? I can't find it anywhere in-game...
  10. Kaonashi
    Kaonashi
    5/5,
    this mod is nothing less than amazing.
    The textures, lore, new furniture, quest, everything is perfect.
    Look at that awesome house that I manage to create with it!
    https://postimg.org/image/fqg5pqn7x/
    five stars.
    1. iMisterX
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the kind review, and that house is so amazing, even I couldn't make something as good as that ( * o*)

Also if you don't mind, can I add that house to the main post, I would like to show this amazing house to everyone, tell me in the discussion area!