1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Nightar Race 0.3.4

Adds the Nightars, or "The Knights of the Night" as a custom race!

1. AbsoluteXeroEX
    AbsoluteXeroEX
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3.4
    I've taken over the vanilla aspect of this mod, and Sayter is doing a wonderful job with the FU aspect. Thank you for creating a race that's been a source of great joy for many of us!
  2. Dragonax
    Dragonax
    5/5,
    Great mod, I am sad, that there is no more content...
  3. DoeToKnow
    DoeToKnow
    4/5,
    The mod looks good but the species isn't working for me.....
  4. Warlord27
    Warlord27
    5/5,
    Darkness is remain calm but they continue they're playthings until the only left is ashes of they're enemies bury on the abyss graveyard
  5. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    ty 4 this work XD
  6. Link_rebel
    Link_rebel
    5/5,
    really good mod,i love the nightar race.this and avali are my favorite races
  7. gabrielgs7
    gabrielgs7
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3.3
    Hello My name is Gabriel ( I'm Brazilian). Esse mod é muito impressionante; possui uma grande variedade de armas, armaduras, entre outros.
    Todos os itens são bem trabalhados : )

Porem possui o erro da invocação do guarda.(guard sumoning).
  8. Blackwatch27
    Blackwatch27
    5/5,
    The mod is very Impressive the weapon , armor , dungeon , building blocks or structure block and furniture

i have one problem how to summon a Guard Nightar Tenants because there is no nightar weapon display or armor display and also i try all other race weapon and armor display or your just planning adding guard tenants?
  9. Psychoman53
    Psychoman53
    5/5,
    awesome, pretty well done mod! Also what's that laser sword the prince is wielding? I can't find it anywhere in-game...
  10. Kaonashi
    Kaonashi
    5/5,
    this mod is nothing less than amazing.
    The textures, lore, new furniture, quest, everything is perfect.
    Look at that awesome house that I manage to create with it!
    https://postimg.org/image/fqg5pqn7x/
    five stars.
    1. iMisterX
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the kind review, and that house is so amazing, even I couldn't make something as good as that ( * o*)

Also if you don't mind, can I add that house to the main post, I would like to show this amazing house to everyone, tell me in the discussion area!
  11. AArticuno3
    AArticuno3
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3.1
    Awesome mod! Looks really good, armor, vanity, weapons and other items fit well with the blocks and decorations, though the race does look very much like humans, when decked in native armor looks very unique. Only thing I would suggest is, again, just adding a bit more customization to how the race looks, maybe try adding some more of those (metal?) plates on their face all over their body to make them look more cyborg-ish?
    1. iMisterX
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the nice review!

I actually planned to make those lines on their faces changeable ( you can check them in this directory --> (NightarMod\humanoid\nightar\brand_unused ) , but then i decided that the current ones are the best looking ones, and thought that it is better to be able to change the eyes colors. I am also not sure how to keep the eye colors changeable while also making those brands changeable as well.

Anyways, i will definitely make more hair styles some time later!
  12. Necrovzla
    Necrovzla
    5/5,
    Version: Knave 0.1.4
    amazing modI will continue every time they take an update
    1. iMisterX
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the nice review!
  13. RianmakeR
    RianmakeR
    5/5,
    Version: Knave 0.1.4
    The eyes look amazing and strictly
    1. iMisterX
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the review!

And godo that you noticed, the eyes are supposed to reflect the Nightar's cold personalities!
  14. Solzucht
    Solzucht
    4/5,
    Version: Knave 0.1.3
    Nice assets! :)
    I cant wait for a propper steam release <3
    1. iMisterX
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the review!

Mind telling me how to do that in the discussion? >.>