1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

NinjaGear 2.1

Weapons and Other Useful Gear for Ninja

1. Imblazed247
    Ninja Gear is full of random items used to make your assassinations...killer

Craftable Loot Packages Included:
    Classic Kunai
    Long Kunai
    Ninja Costume
    Alternate Color Ninja Costume

Pets Included(Capture Pod Required):
    Black Wolfpack Leader
    Black Lone Wolf
    Brown Wolfpack Leader
    Brown Lone Wolf
    Grey Wolfpack Leader
    Grey Lone Wolf
    White Wolfpack Leader
    White Lone Wolf
    Wolfpack Leader
    Lone Wolf

Ship Crew Included:
    Bostaff Ninja
    Eskrima Stick Nina
    Kama Ninja
    2 Hand Katana Ninja
    Dual Katana Ninja
    Katana and Tanto Ninja
    Sai Ninja

Objects Included:
    Ninja Forge
    Ninja Ship Crew Spawners

Weapons Inluded:
    2 Handed Katana with Alt Abilities
    Katana
    Kama
    Sai
    Tanto
    Bostaff
    Eskrima sticks
    Nunchaku
    Flail
    Meteor Hammer
    1-5 x Throwing Caltrops
    1-5 x Throwing Stars
    1-5 x Throwing Kunai

Tools Inluded:
    Climbing Kunai
    Reverse Climbing Kunai
    Long Climbing Kunai
    Long Reverse Climbing Kunai

BIG THANKS to kawsboy for the incompatibility catch
    BIG THANKS to Vicious2444 for the Recipe bug catch

As always any Question Comments Suggestions or even Criticisms are all welcome!!

PLEASE Bug report in the DISCUSSION area NOT IN REVIEW!!!

Remember to review if you like the mod!!
    It helps me to know im taking this mod in the right direction

Thanks Again Everyone!!!

Have Fun!!

Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. bandicam 2018-02-07 02-47-31-178.jpg
    2. bandicam 2018-02-07 02-47-37-514.jpg
    3. bandicam 2018-02-07 02-47-45-266.jpg
    4. bandicam 2018-02-07 02-48-04-817.jpg
    5. bandicam 2018-02-07 02-48-11-257.jpg
    6. bandicam 2018-02-07 02-48-15-301.jpg
    7. bandicam 2018-02-07 02-48-21-741.jpg
    Justdoo and 2nd Lieutenant Raoni like this.

Recent Updates

1. Steam updates sorry!
  2. Pets ,Crew and Packages
  3. added a kama

Recent Reviews

1. Crusism
    Crusism
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    A unique tool: the 'Climbing Kunai' basically functions like the grappling hook but goes further in length and does damage (albeit very little damage but still fun to spam on an enemy). As it functions identically to the grappling hook, it shoots straight and latches on to blocks; however, there will not be anything in your character's hand (i.e. the kunai flies out of your hand rather than being thrown off your hand). Because of this, your character will always have his/her hand out - awkwardly stretched out. Aside from that, there is a slight notable frame rate drop when the kunai rope is stretched to its furthest when grappling (or at least the frame rate drops on my end). Otherwise, I like the 'Climbing Kunai' very much in that it works nicely and that it's concealed. 5/5

I hope the awkward hand pose is solved somehow (as it is the most distracting) - along with the frame rate drop on my end (which I am starting to wonder if others are experiencing the same frame rate drop issue at the furthest kunai rope stretch), - and I hope for more differing ninja tools that are functionally identical to the 'Climbing Kunai' (for more variety) and/or are functionally identical to how the in-game rope works (i.e. it's grapple is thrown in an arc rather than being shot straight - allowing for more versatile, explorative use rather than straightforward grappling action).
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the 5 star and most in depth review ive ever had..I will look into the rope and see what I can do thanks again and Im glad you enjoy playing with it