1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

No Kids Ever 1.0

No more nagging spouse. No more relationship penalties for saying "no". No More Kids!

1. Lethality
    All too often I would find myself being nagged to have a kid, and dealing with the negative relationship effects of saying "no". This solves that problem.

If you're curious to see if/when the baby event get's skipped, you can check your SMAPI console, it will say "Skipping baby question..." when it's triggered.

Installation:
    1: Extract from .rar
    2: Copy NoKidsEver folder into /Mods folder
    3: Enjoy

I don't monitor here as much as on Nexus, so if there is a problem, it's best to comment there.

I can not thank Pathos enough for all the help they provided during this project. I am very new to C# and their insights and insane level of patience were invaluable. I don't think I ever would have finished it were it not for their help.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. NoKidsEver.png
    CrimsonGiraffe likes this.