1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

No Ship Pets 0.1

Stops new ship pets from spawning.

1. D_Malachi
    What does it do?

It completely stops new ship pets from spawning. That's really all it does. If you already have a ship pet, this won't help you.

Why make this?

I just don't like the ship pets. They're okay, but I don't like them. So rather than waiting for them to be made optional (if that ever happens), I removed them.

Installation

Same as every other. Open the .zip file, place the contents (a folder named 'sfd_noshippets') in your Mods folder.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. stjerneklar
    stjerneklar
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    I just replaced my ship with a custom one and i noted that my new ship had no pet - im pretty sure you dont need a new character for this mod to work, just a new ship(or rather, shipworld file)
  2. lke24
    lke24
    5/5,
    Pets are cool and all but not on the ship XD
  3. Sir Jahar
    Sir Jahar
    5/5,
    Glad to see that I won't have that obnoxious little pest running amok on board my ship next time I start up a new character.
  4. Cleanshot07
    Cleanshot07
    5/5,
    Finally, somebody did it.
    Thanks