1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

NoidMPMod - Your humanoid.config ragdoll V1.3

A guinea pig race for setting up a humanoid.config file for your modded race. (See page for details)

1. NoidMPMod V1.3

ManicRykker
    Been awhile huh guys? Well I've got an update prepared for this, and it's more than just 1.3 compatibility!

[​IMG]

V1.3 CHANGELOG

-Updated for use with Starbound 1.3.

-Sprites for the ragdoll have been updated. Now no longer uses a human placeholder
    -Changed interface icons for the race
    -Added a noid_primary.lua. This is a special script that runs for the race (and that race only),
    and can change the mouth position of your race! (the mouthposition is...
  2. NoidMPMod V1.2

ManicRykker
    Just another small update.

This update adds a few new values, relating to platforms. Info on them has been added to the documentation file.

(I recently found an issue with bounce factor, particularly bouncing through stairs if you jump into them. Raising the two new values seems to negate it.)
  3. NoidMPMod V1.1

ManicRykker
    Hey guys. Just a quick small little update.

Noticed a useful value I had missed: liquidImpedance.

Documentation has been updated to evaluate this new addition.

(Would have been there in the first version if I hadn't missed it like a doof... but hey, what can you do? Lol)