1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Nostalgic Greenery 1.3-1.02

Everything that's lush, and a little occult stuff too >.>

1. longlee0092
    longlee0092
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3-1.02
    amazing mod but I can't download cuz broken link :( plz fix it tysm
  2. Ghajari
    Ghajari
    5/5,
    A village so green with waterfalls and fireflies.
  3. Warlord27
    Warlord27
    5/5,
    Sorry for my Late Review in 3 months maybe.

I really want to thank you for making this mod and uploading this to make my own Amazing Garden i hope you update this mod in the future if there is an update for starbound
    1. Charlatan
      Author's Response
      It will take a while, I have some IRL issues atm, but I will update this mod and add more plants in the end :)
  4. BILLY500436
    BILLY500436
    5/5,
    Does this mod include grass on grass? :P
    1. Charlatan
      Author's Response
      Basically you can put grass on the grass you spread using seeds now yes :P Unless you mean new grasses - those are finished, but still not added because the game doesn't allow adding new one without making your savegame dependent on it :(
  5. Orpheus of Ciphrus
    Orpheus of Ciphrus
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3-1.01
    Can't say there's much I can add on, that's not in the other reviews- but I'll just start with that I'm from an RP server that uses this mod, and it makes one of our colonies- an underground one- come to life. It allows us to have the vines coming down from the ceiling, and the natural feel of the water with beautiful plant-life underwater. It's also helped in some of my personal builds of beaches- nothing particularly /special/ but they turn it from a perfectly combed beach into a work of art, with seagrass, and little bushes and weeds to make the dunes about. Most people on the server enjoy the mod's existence, and how it enables them to make a truly beautiful scene. It's even used in my personal home, with the windchimes being apart of the place.
    1. Charlatan
      Author's Response
      I don't really know what to say to that. That my work helps the atmosphere/immersion of a starbound RP community is more than I expected, I'd have called that wishful thinking on my part. Thanks! o.o
  6. ShadowSoul
    ShadowSoul
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3-1.01
    An amazingly mod for more flora-based aesthetics. It can be a bit overwhelming when you first download, but I believe it is worth experiencing it.
    1. Charlatan
      Author's Response
      Thanks, any suggestions how to make it less overwhelming? I'm slightly out of ideas in this regard, what with more additions coming :P
  7. Yoseiri
    Yoseiri
    5/5,
    Version: 1.102
    I forgot to rate this last time
    1. Charlatan
      Author's Response
      Thanks ^^
  8. nefrem
    nefrem
    5/5,
    Version: 1.08
    One if my favorite mod.
    Thank you for your work sir !
    1. Charlatan
      Author's Response
      No problem! Glad you enjoy it :)
  9. GoldenstarArtist
    GoldenstarArtist
    5/5,
    Version: 1.08
    Our roleplay community really enjoys this mod! It has a lot to offer! Some suggestions I would like to see added are Potted plants and more blocks; also maybe some animal integration, like rabbit hutches.
    1. Charlatan
      Author's Response
      A roleplay community? I'm especially glad to hear that! Potted plants, for yourself to make (pots allowing to plant flowers/crops without having to till) are already in the works - single block pots are already available at least. What you suggest about animals is new though! I can surely make such outside-pet homes for immersion. ^^
  10. Dragonclaw
    Dragonclaw
    5/5,
    Version: 1.07
    (Completely pointless review) YEEEESSSSS!

(Useful review... kind of) This is a really great mod that I'm using to make my academy less dull. Very detailed everything. The one thing I would do is make the snacks a bit smaller. That's the only suggestion I have. And like I said before... YEEEESSSSS!
    1. Charlatan
      Author's Response
      YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS I wanted to make them smaller ._. already reduced most of their vanilla shapes. Any more will reduce the detail D:
  11. AmazonValkyrie
    AmazonValkyrie
    5/5,
    Version: 1.00
    An incredible set of detailed, well made objects to really help round out a builder's toolbox of decorations. The great work here paired with a kind and helpful mod author who listens to their community and continuously updates with fixes and fun additions, are a true pleasure to encounter. Thank you for what you've created! ^_^
    1. Charlatan
      Author's Response
      Can mirror those words, though I'd like to update more often. As always, too much ambition, too much taking in requests from other games too.
      My work here isn't nearly as popular as yours, though.... ill just blame the cute characters :P
  12. argh113
    argh113
    5/5,
    Version: 0.999 BETA
    Great mod. I really like the waterfalls. Would it be possible to get a "cross section" version of them?
    1. Charlatan
      Author's Response
      Define cross-section - do you want a waterfalls running diagonal and crossing (joining) another waterfall's flow, or do you mean waterfalls facing "sideways", as in, not faced towards the screen?
  13. Inf_Wolf14
    Inf_Wolf14
    5/5,
    Version: 0.999 BETA
    Haha, I've been waiting for something like this. Excellent job on this. Now... let's get to building, shall we?
    1. Charlatan
      Author's Response
      And I have been waiting for the advice you gave in terms of tiled's new behavior. Excellent job on this too ;)
  14. Omega68nova
    Omega68nova
    5/5,
    Version: 0.99
    Amazing mod, finnaly a mod that enables me to add plantlife to a planet! may I ask you, if possible, to add it to the steam workshop? That way anybody who is subscribed to the mod will have it autoupdated every time you upload a new version.
    Not forcing you to anythin thought, again, thanks for making such a amazing mod!
    1. Charlatan
      Author's Response
      Done, it's on the Steam Workshop now.
      To be sure my mod deserves the reviews, please report any flaw you may find!
  15. AmazonValkyrie
    AmazonValkyrie
    5/5,
    Version: 0.99
    A very great mod for building, with interesting and atmospheric objects to fill out your creations with! I absolutely love the waterfalls!
    1. Charlatan
      Author's Response
      Feel free to note any problem/bug you come across no matter how small :>