1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

NovastarX's Ground Seeders 1.4

Adds Matter Synthesisers that spread grass, sand, crystals, etc. onto tiles + their Crafting Tables.

1. Fixes & Changes

NovastarX
    I decided to rework some of the aspects of this mod to make it better and fixed some things that needed fixing.

• There is now a single crafting table (the Synthesis Table) instead of two. I compressed everything into one and the new menu now has three tabs.
    • I fixed some of the crafting tree so that everything unlocks correctly. I also changed some of the cans' requirements to match their native biomes better.
    • There is some artwork changes...
    Solzucht likes this.
  2. Semantic Versioning Fix & Synchronization and Dependency Fix for FU Seeders

NovastarX
    Okay. THIS should take care of everything (fingers crossed). :nope:

I made some minor changes to the file name nomenclature to better reflect how Semantic Versioning (the 1.0 number) works and it should now be accurate to the changes I made (with the Rotten Food fix, the new Tutorial messages, Blueprint Array fixes, etc). :geek:

I also corrected the inclusions and dependencies in the FrackinUniverse Ground Seeders so it will now work with the Steam version of the Ground Seeders. (I tested...
    Solzucht likes this.
  3. Rotten Food Fix

NovastarX
    I accidentally broke the Rotten Food item with a blueprint patch. But I fixed it. So download this new version immediately if you're also using FU Seeders! :facepalm:
    Solzucht likes this.
  4. Artwork Fix, Blueprint Fix, Tutorial Add-In, & FU Seeders Debut

NovastarX
    This update fixes the blueprint patching I did which accidentally overwrote some of the crafting recipes. :facepalm: I re-patched some files to include the Material Cans after the affected objects' original blueprints.

I also fixed an accidentally cropped Alpine Seeder image held by the player. :V

There are now tutorial messages that will display when any of this mod's items are picked up or crafted! :monkey: I wanted to include more lore and details on why some parts look the way they do,...
    Altreir and Solzucht like this.
  5. Crafting Speed & Text Update

NovastarX
    The crafting speed has been reduced for objects per a Steam user request. I also fixed a typo on several objects. The new version also has the Steam version's generated metadata (doesn't really do anything. Just thought I'd point it out :whoop:).
    Solzucht likes this.
  6. Ground Seeder Recipe Fix

NovastarX
    Two cans had recipe objects that aren't part of 1.0, so I modified the recipes to include items that are in the game now. I also patched the appropriate items to hold the cans' blueprints respectively.