1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Nox's Bone Dragon 0.92

Adds a ridable Bone Dragon vehicle

1. LoPhatKao
    Nox's Bone Dragon v0.91

modicon.png

Dragons aren't real. Not even the Bone Dragon. But with the Bone Dragon you get the SEMBLANCE of reality. This stainless steel robot is encased in tough and durable SimuBoneā„¢ - the most bone-like substance in the known universe*.

When you purchase the Bone Dragon, not only do you get a realistic facsimile of a dragon, you also get those classic dragon traits - the gift of flight, red-hot fiery breath, and a predilection for murder!

BUT THERE'S MORE -The Bone Dragon is automated: with multi-function preset capabilities, and an intuitive control system!

Limited stock available. Buy Now!

*Excluding actual bone.

Default Controls:
    W/A/S/D - Move (while in air)
    Jump - Land / Take Off
    LMB - Dragonbreath attack from mouth
    RMB - Flamethrower attack from nose

EARLY WIP RELEASE !!!!

a flying vehicle that didn't start life as a hoverbike

expect changes to weapons and anything else ;)

TODO:

• player energy use / stats
        • passenger seats - inside ribs / on back
          • warp animation
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. SB 1.3 update
  2. closer to complete

Recent Reviews

1. ryanskieWE
    ryanskieWE
    4/5,
    Version: 0.92
    I LOVE IT i always wanted a dragon to ride in starbound but i only wish that theres a smaller verison that we can buy ): but its STILL COOL good mod C:
  2. Cronhos404
    Cronhos404
    5/5,
    NOOOOIIIIIISSSSSS :D
  3. Omega_Flowely
    Omega_Flowely
    5/5,
    The power and anger of the bone dragon! Cool!
  4. LanceDrake286
    LanceDrake286
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9
    5 stars, Bone-ape-tit. I have no bones to pick with this mod