1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

NPCSpawner+ 1.1.6

Spawn in and Customize NPCs similar to a chargen

Tags:
  1. Tyler Petrus
    Tyler Petrus
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.6
    Very nice mod, I will give you that. I've always wanted more control over how npcs look and act before I accept them into my crew, via the Job Offers mod. I don't understand, though, what all I can do with the input override command. A list of options and their parameters would be nice. I especially would like to know how to set the levels of npcs I spawn in, using this mod. I don't want my crewmates dying too quickly, now. Still, a very much welcome addition to my list, any day of the week.
  2. Kordharin
    Kordharin
    5/5,
    When one wants to make a sort of dungeon/campaign-esque adventure, this is a great help. Also helps with getting, say, Asra Nox to be on your ship as a crew member.

Note that giving NPCs any Wand or Staff is a bad idea.
  3. hypersonicsteampunk
    hypersonicsteampunk
    5/5,
    T'is a good and enjotable mod
    wanted to give it a 6.9 star rating for it's wry marketing but alas the limit is only 5
  4. Devin_Plombier
    Devin_Plombier
    5/5,
    Amazing. I particularly like the possibility to make the NPCs crewmembers !
    It would be a good thing to have an explaination of the behavior of NPCs with different personalities though
  5. FirstFandomFangirl
    FirstFandomFangirl
    4/5,
    I have this mod myself and am very pleased with it, but I recently tried to download it for my younger sister and I am unable to craft the employment crafting table. Do you know if there is something specific wrong with this?
  6. Rainite
    Rainite
    5/5,
    This mod is amazing indeed, thanks for this. But I have a question..
    When I'm done modifying my crew, it spawned a new one so there are two crews with the same appearance. So I'll need to dismiss one of them. Is that how the mod supposed to work?
  7. anfid150
    anfid150
    5/5,
    this is cool mod. i love it. :)
    but i have one problem.. :(
    npc spawn and eqiupment all set and hire.
    in the end? my seting weapon is all gone.
    just normal weapon eqiup.
    what's that are problem? i miss something?
    i used joboffer mod.
    please help me X(
  8. Encablossa
    Encablossa
    5/5,
    thank you for doing it that s what i've been looking for
  9. NeoslayerX
    NeoslayerX
    4/5,
    I can't change the clothing of crew members. Some of them look naked on the interface and their names change back.

I will download NONuniform to see what happens!
  10. Warlord27
    Warlord27
    5/5,
    Short Review in 4 hours
    5 Star don't ask it's really helpful for the race mod that don't have tenants or just few
  11. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    5/5,
    It would be cool if there was a mod where you could place a monster or boss spawner that would spawn the specified boss/enemy whenever there are no players in the world and one beams in. I'm not saying you should do it, I'm just making a suggestion, I'm desperate for something like that.
  12. oddone160
    oddone160
    5/5,
    amazing mod, cant play without it since now i dont have to spawn command an npc 50 times to get the desired look
  13. johnbas16
    johnbas16
    5/5,
    Great mod! One question though, i wanted to make a friendly combat NPC, i made one and put a high damaging weapons but it seem to give a level 1 damage, how do i improve my NPCs damage?
  14. Rakhox
    Rakhox
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
  15. lucario515
    lucario515
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    My only problem with this, which may be a fixable thing, is that whenever the characters die or respawn somewhere by beaming or otherwise, the custom outfit I give them just vanish and get replaced with standard crew gear. Is there a fix for that?
    1. ThreeTen22
      Author's Response
      it's a vanilla limitation. Crewmembers just cannot be modified much without custom scripts. I am working on a standalone specifically for crewmembers
  16. AArticuno3
    AArticuno3
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    Amazing mod!

PS: Whenever I interact with the object it spawns a randomized NPC and everything on the interface is blank.. do you know what could be causing it?

PPS: What armor are you using in the first screenshot? :O
    1. ThreeTen22
      Author's Response
      try the newest update. The random npc is a feature, but the blank interface is not. let me know if that still persists.

As for armor, its a few pieces put together. If you are really interested PM me and ill give you the spawn commands
  17. Rakhox
    Rakhox
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    Amazing Mod ...Thank You
  18. Yoseiri
    Yoseiri
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    <3
  19. david9664
    david9664
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    this... is... PERFECT! thank you so much for this amazing mod
  20. OzonSF
    OzonSF
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Very useful for populating colonies and creating custom crew members. Many thanks!