1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

nuggubs' Mega Mod 1.4.0-pre6.1

Adds a whole lot of cool junk and small changes in a very vanilla way

1. nuggubs
    Hi! My mod is finally here, I guess
    I know I called it a mega mod, but ehhh... it's pretty much more objects and items than anything else

Well, what does it add?
    It mainly adds a crap ton of furnishing and decorations.
    Posters, paintings, plushies, figurines, shipping containers, etc.

Some of these objects are references to pop culture, other franchises and series, including:
    Minecraft, Terraria, Half-Life 2, Portal, Mystery Flesh Pit National Park

Some objects are from legacy versions and beta previews of Starbound, as well as old assets from these Forums
    Do check out the Fairytale Cottage furniture, it's nice. It's available in the Frogg Furnishing featured rotations.

Other objects are continuations of current Starbound things, like more Tar furniture, the arcade machine from Ironbeak's Journal, large metal crates, actual Protectorate furniture, restored Wreck, Scorched & Human Prison objects...
    Metal-coated Wood furniture and Perfectly generic furniture as well

New update (1.4-pre2) adds Retro Arcade Carpet! yay!
    How this has block eluded modders for nearly 10 years now is beyond me

Apart from the objects, it also adds food.
    A lot of it is drinks purchasable from vending machines...
    But there is actual proper food, like fried chicken and fruit juices.
    And also chocolate covered foods, available to craft at the Chocolate Fountain!

Oh, and dyes. These can be crafted at the Dye Vat (the Terraria one)
    There are also a few weapons... somewhere...

This mod also changes some things...
    Apart from changing a few loot tables to allow for monsters to drop their respective figurines, this mod also changes:
    • Painting frames - all 2px wide frame paintings have been changed to a unified style, which also affects Prop Pack's paintings
    • Resprites of all barrels to match the style of the Sewage Barrel
    • It adds proper icons for quite a few (previously) unobtainable objects, also improving a few icons of regular objects
    • Makes graffiti printable
    • Human skin color shading - though this won't affect pre-existing characters
    • Makes Glitch and Shadow eyes glow using Futara's Dragon Pixel Full Bright Shader
    uhh
    any errors or bugs, you can reach me at my Discord server: link
    if you would want to suggest anything, here or there is fine

You can check this document to see what's upcoming, what's planned and whatever else have you
    Link to the Steam page: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2735634052
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. p.01-legacy.png
    2. p.02-collectibles.png
    3. p.03-stuffA.png
    4. p.04-stuffB.png
    5. p.05-thisshit.png
    6. p.06_plushies.png
    7. p.07-walldeco.png
    8. p.08_shippingcontainers.png
    9. p.10-fairytale.png
    10. p.13-previews.png
    11. p.15-previews.png
    12. p.16-previews.png
    13. p.18-leviathan.png
    rare_candy_bracelet likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Shizoider
    Shizoider
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.0-pre2.1
    Great stuff, my avant-garde style base will fit well with this addon. I'll add a bunch of new junk, just what I need!
  2. nightlol543
    nightlol543
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.0-pre2.1
    This looks Very Cool
  3. Armok
    Armok
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    A pretty nifty prop mod all things considered, with some fun extra goodies too like the various weapons in it too!