1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Nutrient Bar Maker! 0.7e

Combine food to create something more filling!

1. Sock_Bunny
    Have you ever tried to go on some sort of adventure? Whether it be mining, exploring, building, or even farming, you're limited by the need for food!
    Now, that wouldn't be so bad if food didn't rot and could stack higher than 1.

If only there were some kind of machine of some sorts that you could craft at a Foraging Table...
    nbm preview 1.png
    Yeah, some kind of item that opened an interface... And you could put food into it, press a button, and get one stackable preserved (aka: doesn't rot) food item that fed you as much as eating its ingredients would! The Nutrient Bar tooltip even tells you how filling it is, without the need for cool mods!

If only the mod were also multiplayer compatible, meaning YOU have the mod, but the SERVER does not, and you can still share the Nutrient Bars with your friends and enemies...

But for those who play modded singleplayer or modded multiplayer and have a mod that makes food stackable, never fear! For the 'Make 50' button is here!

*sigh* If only a mod like the one I just described existed...

If only...
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Update
  2. More sprites and such!
  3. Bug fix

Recent Reviews

1. That1Rand0mChannel
    That1Rand0mChannel
    5/5,
    Version: 0.7e
    This is genius. The non-stacking food was always annoying, so this mod provides a way of combining the food into 1 food item, saving space. Not to mention that the combined food actually fills you up quite a bit depending on the food type you combine, a nice detail that makes you think twice before combining all your food. It's strange how this was never considered in vanilla Starbound, despite the fact that this game takes place in the far future, so this matches perfectly with the setting, I mean who would still eat food the primitive way if massive spaceships exist? Anyways this mod get's a seal of originality and is something I will definitely use.
  2. NightmareDL
    NightmareDL
    5/5,
    Version: 0.7d
    Amazing mod , vanilla sb food roots way too fast , this mod complements the other mods i had and this is the best one , being able to turn food that it is going bad into something perma edible is very good
    Finally i can properly prepare for long exploration avoiding the tedious things ingame
  3. jje64
    jje64
    5/5,
    Version: 0.6b
    The mod I’ve always wanted. Makes food so much easier to manage. Thank you for this!
    1. Sock_Bunny
      Author's Response
      YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D
  4. OverPoweredNiblet
    OverPoweredNiblet
    3/5,
    Version: 0.6b
    Useful but I couldn't find it. I actually started messing around with the /spawnitem command until I actually got it.
    1. Sock_Bunny
      Author's Response
      It's crafted at a Foraging Table or its upgrades
  5. jacpre
    jacpre
    4/5,
    Version: 0.5e
    cool, but what about making food rations, like military food or astronaut food
    1. Sock_Bunny
      Author's Response
      I could do something like that. I don't really want to make sprites for them, though D: and I think nutrient/protein bars are part of soldiers and astronauts food supplies! :D