1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

OUTDATED 1 slot character extender 1.0

Adds 1 extra species button

Tags:
  1. onel13hl
    THE MOD IS OUTDATED IT WILL BE UPDATED LATER IT DOSE NOT WORK
    hi there the title of this mod explains it all this mod adds 1 extremely simple species button to the character creator,
    this mod is for the people that only use 1 moded race, i hope u like it this is my first mod, :3 if you want alot more species buttons i recommend
    Kawa's xbawks-mode character creator

here is the before and after
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    its just 1 extra button like the title says
    i also recommend the avali race mod by RyuujinZERO and updated by Fevix
    Avali (Triage) they're adorable :D

if there is a bug post it on this mod Discussion Thread
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

Augusonic and Krakozyabra like this.

Recent Reviews

1. moonlite100
    moonlite100
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    10/10
  2. Sh4dowWalker96
    Sh4dowWalker96
    5/5,
    You, my good sir/ma'am, are a godsend. This is one of the only 2 creation GUI extension mods I found that's updated to the current version, and I don't need 70ish slots for just an Avali.
  3. Omega1084
    Omega1084
    5/5,
    Pretty awesome. It's been said before but this is lovely when you only want a single custom race slot. Makes the whole thing look even and pretty as well so it's just.. a good simple mod. Wonderful <3
  4. ChazmaticVelocity
    ChazmaticVelocity
    5/5,
    Like Phantaeon said, really nice to only have one slot when you only need one race mod, and it makes it look a little nicer. Maybe they'll add an 8th race, but until then, this'll make the character screen look a bit better.
  5. Phantaeon
    Phantaeon
    5/5,
    Finally a character extender for people who really only needed a single extra slot. Feels great to have gotten rid of all those empty spaces!