1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[Outdated] King of Red Lions Boat Tech 1.1

Become The Legendary Hero of The Wind!

1. Tuesday's Eyebrow
    I saw this: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/fan-boats.13879/
    And then I decided to make a boat tech using the artwork of ArabDiSASTER.
    Normally, I would have asked him if I could use it, but seeing as he hasn't been around since Dec 15, 2013, I just made it anyways. I have left him a message, so if he shows up at any time and requests this be taken down... then I'll just make my own sprite.

Original Boat Art By ArabDiSASTER.png

To obtain the King of Red Lions, simply make 10,000 pixels and craft him by hand.​

The one thing that still bothers me is that the boat is inanimate (I need to give the King of Red Lions an animation to make him look more lively)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Kirrock720 and MajoraIkana14 like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Cyanoid
    Cyanoid
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Beautiful !!
    1. Tuesday's Eyebrow
      Author's Response
      Yeah, to bad the artist hasn't been around for awhile. This also desperately needs some tweaking but I'm still pretty new at LUA.