1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outfit Fitter 1.0

A resource for modders who make uniquely shaped races, a station that swaps clothes.

1. Sparklink
    This mod is meant to be used by people who make uniquely shaped races. This mod does not add any new clothes for modded races.

The use of this mod is very simple. All you have to do is follow the instructions that can be found by unpacking this mod, and then integrate the assets of this mod into your race mod.

The idea it to create a simple and easy way for modders to add clothing varieties for their uniquely shaped races, and for the players of the mod to get the clothes with no extra work. By default the Outfit Fitter can be crafted with your bare hands for one pixel. The crafting interface is as easy as can be, you put the item on the left slot push a button and it gets converted into an item that fits your character. The images below are a simple illustration of how it is used.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. 20170715160159_1.jpg
    2. 20170715160246_1.jpg
    3. 20170715160312_1.jpg
    4. 20170715160316_1.jpg
    5. 20170715160320_1.jpg
    6. 20170715160349_1.jpg

Recent Reviews

1. DrPvtSkittles
    DrPvtSkittles
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    This could not have come at a greater time. I'm polishing up a new mod and this is has solved a big problem for me.
    1. Sparklink
      Author's Response
      I was contemplating how to give players hats that were retrofitted for my own race and then I came upon this idea. I decided to post this so that others could benefit from it. It is great to know that it is really useful.