1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Pandora's Box (Legacy) V4.0.2-Final

This aims to add variations to unique monsters, add uniques of it's own, and other little tweaks!

1. Pandora's Box V1.6

ManicRykker
    V1.6 CHANGELOG

- You can now find moontants on the surface of moons. They're more uncommon than the ghostly monsters, but a threat nevertheless. They have variations, and are capture-able.

Tweaks

- Some changes are being made to how I handle mission based monsters (This includes Kluex Sentry, Kluex Totem, Minidrone, and Ixoling)

The alts these mission based monsters had are being removed. This means they shall start using their default forms again. That said, I am
    not removing the alts for these guys...

I have created duplicates of these monsters to manipulate to my liking. From now on, these will be the monsters that spawn outside the missions.

To recap:

Mission versions of Ixoling, Kluex Totem, Kluex Sentry, and Minidrone:

- Will not be captureable
    - Will have no alts. These instanced monsters will always use their defaults.
    - Some file patches that were present (particularly the ones to make the Kluex totem captureable) will stay, to avoid ruining previous catches.

Pandora's Box versions of Ixoling, Kluex Totem, Kluex Sentry, and Minidrone:
    - Will have alts
    - Will be captureable
    - Could possibly see stat changes

I am really sorry for this somewhat confusing change, but it makes things much easier for me to work with further down the line...
    (Note: Though the older captured mission monsters will work, the graphics for them in the tooltips just might not display properly...
    Either get rid of the defunct mission monsters, or just live with the quirks.. not much I can do about em.)

- Kluex sentries, Kluex Totems, Minidrones, and Ixolings you encounter in their respective missions will no longer be catchable.
    Go hunt the planet inhabiting versions instead!
Return to update list...