1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Parkour 1.3

Adds parkour mechanics similar to Gmod parkour

1. Yurioppoor
    Yurioppoor
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Promising but needs update and improvement to the animation, also quest doesnt work.
  2. Jakeducake
    Jakeducake
    4/5,
    would be five star but cant find out how to do the quest but looks so good love to see it be fixed but ether way I like your idea
  3. GabeExists
    GabeExists
    5/5,
    Great mechanics, had to cheat them in since the quest doesn't work, but other than that it was an all around fun mod!
  4. Sephirothphoenix
    Sephirothphoenix
    1/5,
    Actually get the quest to work, then I'll rate higher.
  5. Kirrock720
    Kirrock720
    3/5,
    It would be fun if the quest would work
    Plz Fix
  6. Z0eTrent
    Z0eTrent
    5/5,
    This is one of my favorite mods. It makes strolling around planets much more fun! I can't wait for an update.
  7. Alextheman1987
    Alextheman1987
    1/5,
    I got the quest but i don't know how to use it. i looked in my S.A.I.L but i don't see it. What am i doing wrong?
  8. NorthUniverse
    NorthUniverse
    3/5,
    Great idea, needs an update
  9. sleepy123
    sleepy123
    3/5,
    I vote it average, but the idea behind this mod deserves 5 stars and if it keeps improving it will certainly earn them. Good job.
  10. dannybasse
    dannybasse
    3/5,
    Cool mod, but it doesn't work too well, because you still easily get fall damage, but i believe this could become something good. I like the idea with the parkour arena too :)!
  11. Nova Nebula
    Nova Nebula
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Firstly, i love the movement tweaks; the way you start running slowly and achieve full speed over time is awesome, realistic, and a big improvement. The jump height change is good too, much more realistic. :p However, the Tech itself, being just a compilation of other techs put together, and is very odd and glitchy in use, and looks pretty bad. However understand this is the first version of the mod. If you are planning to make your own functions and animate them instead of using the in-game techs, then this mod has a lot of potential, and I can't wait for the finished result! :D
    1. Fiad
      Author's Response
      They are actually custom functions. I just reused the animations and sounds from certain tech. Adding custom animations is on the list of things to do though.
  12. Kamidarko
    Kamidarko
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Though it could use a few tweaks I can say it is a solid start to an interesting idea.