1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Demise
    PBR Ship.png

After getting a human ship to the max upgrade i was unhappy with the lay out if the final ship so i decided to make my own lol

this ship comes as the full ship right from the start but parts of the ship will be locked, you must obtain the ship upgrades to unlock all areas of the ship.

PBR Ship SS.jpg

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

How to install
    - un-zip the file you get after downloading

- when un-zipped you will have a folder called PBR Ship 1.0.8 inside this folder will 2 folders one called "PBR Starbound Mod Addon" & one called "Standalone"

The "PBR Starbound Mod Addon" is for people who are using the PBR Starbound Mod (http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/pbr-starbound-mod.1229/)
    and the "Standalone" is for people who just want the ship with out using the PBR Starbound Mod.

- In each folder you will find
    PBR Ship 1.0.8 All.modpak - this installs the PBR Ship for all races
    I've taken out the versions for each race for now if anyone wants a certain one remade just ask.

Only use one modpack

- pick which you want to use and place it in "\SteamApps\common\Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods"

If you want to add this to a save that you have already started you must do the following
    - Take everything off your current ship that you wish to keep and place them in a base/house of yours on any world and then save and quit the game.
    - place the mod into your mod folder
    - go to "Starbound\giraffe_storage\player" and delete or move out the ".shipworld" file for your save.
    - launch starbound and enjoy your new ship.
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

How to request this ship for a custom race

step 1 - head over to the discussion page http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/pbr-ship.102990/#post-2721227
    step 2 - Leave a message with the name of the custom race and a link to where the custom race overview page is on the forum
    step 3 - If the custom race dose not have it's own pet please state which pet you would like to spawn on the ship.

How to install for custom races

I will use the custom race Vespoid to explain how to do this the method is the same for all races

Step 1 - go to your starbound mod folder and open up the Vespoid custom race folder and then go in the folder called "ships"
    Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods\Vespoid\ships
    in here you will see a folder with the custom races name, so beasuse i'm using the Vespoid race as an example the folder you will see will be called "vespoid", Rename this folder to "vespoid - original ship"

Step 2 - Unzip the PBR Ship.zip and go in to the folder called "Custom Race" and unzip PBR Ship 1.0.7 Custom Race Vespoid.zip. now go into the PBR Ship 1.0.7 Custom Race Vespoid folder and copy the ships folder into Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods\Vespoid.
    You should now have 2 folders in the ship folder one called "vespoid" and the other "vespoid - original ship".
    PBR Ship - Custom Race install Guide Step 2.png

Step 3 - now all you have to do is copy the "PBR Ship 1.0.7 All.modpak" into your starbound mod folder.

Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
    LieutenantSuisei and Yoseiri like this.

Recent Reviews

1. XxRarityx17
    XxRarityx17
    4/5,
    Version: v1.0.9
    So, the mods in, but i cant teleport, I cant access my tech, I cant open any doors and.... Well, Im stuck. I cant do anything. I created a new char and the ship worked because I rebooted sail.... but I cant reboot sail on my main char....

Edit: So I created a new char, started a server, opened two windows of starbound, joined server with new char and main char, joined new char's party, teleported and exchanged all the items... so atleast I can still have my items, But Ill have to redo all quests! Really wish I didnt have to do all this extra stuff just to get it to work :/
  2. lordglythglyth
    lordglythglyth
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0.9
    can u do custum race trekkers please
  3. sirberserker
    sirberserker
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0.6
    I got a error saying my client ship world as errored... i dont know what im doing wrong ;~;
    1. Demise
      Author's Response
  4. Rao999
    Rao999
    4/5,
    Looks great, it seems like it would be perfect when playing with a lot of friends! Is there a way to make this work for modded races like the familiars or Avali race?
    1. Demise
      Author's Response
      Hi Hi, if you let me know the custom race you want, if they don't have a custom pet let me know which one you want to spawn on the ship.
  5. mocoyo
    mocoyo
    5/5,
    For me was useful because i have a lot of items and am playing alone so am cant have some fun doing some experiments :)