1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

PBR Starbound Mod Addon - Instruments 001 v1.0.01

New Instruments

1. Demise
    This adds 7 new instruments and the PBR note players.

you will need to use the PBR Starbound Mod to be able to craft these new instruments & items.

The instruments in here are 3 piano's, 2 violin's, a lead synth and a voice pike.
    PBR Starbound Mod Addon Instruments 001 - PBR Piano AI 001.png PBR Starbound Mod Addon Instruments 001 - PBR Piano AI 002.png PBR Starbound Mod Addon Instruments 001 - PBR Piano AI 003.png
    PBR Starbound Mod Addon Instruments 001 - PBR Violin AI 001.png PBR Starbound Mod Addon Instruments 001 - PBR Violin AI 002.png
    PBR Starbound Mod Addon Instruments 001 - PBR Lead Synth AI 001.png
    PBR Starbound Mod Addon Instruments 001 - PBR Voice Pike AI 001.png
    Some of these may be subject to change while i work on this mod

PBR Note Players
    PBR Music - PBR Note Player and Piano Key Switch 002 SS.png

you can make chords like this
    PBR Music - PBR Note Player and Piano Key Switch 001 SS.png

all are craftable from the PBR Fightcase

This mod will eventually add 10 instruments in total and there will be note players for each instruments. for now there is only note players for PBR Piano AI 001, a Bass Synth which i will make into an instrument soon, and a kick drum which i added just for the video demo below & decided i would leave in.
    If people would like me to make more kick drums and more percussion sounds just let me know and i will make another PBR Starbound Mod Addon devoted to this idea.

Here is a little preview video i did of me messing around with the new PBR Note Players
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Draylynn
    Draylynn
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0.01
    PBR is really fun to play with, excellent work, keep at it.