1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Penguin Piracy (SUSPENDED DEVELOPMENT) V11.2.1

Pirates! Plunderers! Penguins! This mod adds penguin affiliated content, and much more!

1. Penguin Piracy V11.2 - Read changelog please.

ManicRykker
    Penguin Piracy V11.2 CHANGELOG (IF YOU'RE A NEW USER, READ THIS.)

-Welp, this is it guys. This is the last update I'm doing until further notice. I just don't have the time
    to update this project anymore. You may feel free to mod content for it.

I may return to it someday.. but as of right now? I have no idea if that's gonna happen.

...Sorry guys.

CHANGES

-By popular (Very very very very very very very VERY incessant demand...) The race extender is gone.
    But, not just gone.
    Like, Gone gone. I'll be putting up a standalone version of it on the Chucklefish
    forums, unpacked, with the alt colors compressed with it... but I won't be supporting it on the workshop.
    It's presence there is now obsolete.

The Penguin Addons won't be coming back either. If you want to play as any of the penguins playable in the mod,
    you'll need a race extender.

BUGFIX

-Fixed a minor goof with the pieces of the Xeno set all requiring perfect chests. lol

So uh... that's it I guess. I shall be continuing my development of Pandora's Box now.

Cya around guys.
Return to update list...