1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Persistent Farmables 1.03 EK 20140228

Crops grow even while you're not looking!

1. "Unstable" 20140228 version update.

JTE
    The package format changed. Again. So the mod had to be repacked. You may all resume your daily farming lives.
  2. Enraged Koala conversion.

JTE
    Apparently after some patch or other, the issues I was having were fixed I guess? Hurray, persistent farmables for all. Sorry for being late, I was away from my home for a few days.
  3. That newfangled package system

JTE
    OKAY! I finally got that newfangled package system working!
    Now instead of a REALTIME variable buried in a Lua script somewhere, there's just two pak files, and you can toggle between them by changing the modinfo file.
    XaoG and renbear like this.
  4. Furious Koala update.

JTE
    If you already have 1.02 from Angry Koala, you don't really need this one -- Just update the version string in your modinfo file to say "Beta v. Furious Koala" and everything should magically work again.

Literally nothing else is changed except the readme.

I tried using the new pak system, but it doesn't work at all yet, and there doesn't seem to be any features (nor documentation) which is relevant to me.
  5. Bug fix! Aaaa.

JTE
    Okay, I am TERRIBLY sorry, but in the previous version, leaving "REALTIME" set to false (as was the default!) made plants take infinitely long to grow due to a timestamp mismatch. X__X

This version should fix that. I'm sorry it took so long for me to notice. Please let me know if you find any other bugs!
  6. Bug fixes, non-realtime mode added.

JTE
    This update fixes a bug with the initial release wherein crops were growing 10x as fast as they should have been (whoops) and adds in a non-realtime mode which makes crops only grow while the game/server is up (generally speaking).

If you would like to revert to the old behavior and have crops grow always, even when you're not playing, just go into objects/farmables/jte_farmable.lua and change the "local REALTIME = false" line near the top to "local REALTIME = true".

This version will...