1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Pest Control 1.1a (CG)

Take care of those Frogs and Moles without hassle!

1. Mackinz
    [​IMG]

Having trouble getting rid of a certain frog or mole which somehow worked its way onto your ship? Clearing area underground, but there is one stubborn resident which just refuses to budge?

Fret no longer!

With one simple download, you too can easily remove any pesky pests which refuse to give an inch.​

Pest Control

Pest Control is an extremely simple mod which makes Frog Merchants and Mole Merchants breakable with a pickaxe, drill, Matter Manipulator or similar tool. That is literally all it does. No, seriously.

For some folks, it is a much-needed mod. For others, it's not. Whatever the case, download and extract the PestControl file folder to your Starbound/mods/ directory and show that Frog/Mole who is boss!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Waffle-Chan likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Cheerful Giraffe Update
  2. Spirited Giraffe
  3. Crash Hotfix

Recent Reviews

1. Shadox2.0
    Shadox2.0
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1a (CG)
    Thx , my GF messed up with frog merchant , worked like a charm , nice work buddy
  2. JustCallMeKH
    JustCallMeKH
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 (Spirited Giraffe)
    thank you :D
  3. Cube The Zombie
    Cube The Zombie
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 (Spirited Giraffe)
    That little disaster happens on attempt to host own "server" (remote machine in use). While learning administration processing, i suddenly set several frog-merchants instead basic workbenches. I was shocked when found what have i done. And, ofcourse, i has NO server world's backup and was unable to remove frog-merchant. It's too long to decode game any further... i found that mod is just in time.
  4. Rahxosaur
    Rahxosaur
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 (UG)
    Thank you so much!
  5. Keeem
    Keeem
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 (UG)
    Thank you so muCH
  6. 暴走的南瓜
    暴走的南瓜