1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Pet Chickens 3.5

Today's your clucky day!

1. Minor Fixes

Omekk
    Fixed Iron Ore -> Iron Bar in the Furnace
    Fixed Fertilized Rooster Egg \ Coal Ore -> Rooster Egg in the Incubator
    Fixed Fertilized Ferozium Chicken Egg \ Ferozium Ore -> Ferozium Chicken Egg in the Incubator.
    KateisLost likes this.
  2. Minor Update - 3.0.6

Omekk
    - Net Gun now actually in foraging table.
  3. Minor Update - 3.0.5

Omekk
    - Changed Ghost Essence Bars to Ghostly Essence Bars.
    - Poultrygeist eggs are incubated with any tombstone in the second slot.
    - Incubator, Chicken Nest, Net Gun and Feather Compressor now crafted in the Foraging Table.
  4. Crystals and Poultrygeist! - 3.0.4

Omekk
    - Added the Poultrygeist Chicken! Poultrygeist are a new GHOSTLY chicken found in chests among the stars.

Upon finding a Poultrygeist egg you will learn the recipes to create the Poultrygeist Armor! To craft the Poultrygeist armor you will need to harvest their feathers and compress them to create Ghostly Essence Bars! Use these bars to craft the armor and have some fun!

[​IMG]

- Added Crystal Chickens! The feathers from these chickens can be compressed...
  5. Minor Update - 3.0.3

Omekk
    Fixed ore -> bar/refined recipes as the feather recipe seemed to interact with other mods oddly (Universal Uncrafter for example) and would not allow the bars/refined versions to be broken down into their ore counterparts. This should all work properly now.
  6. Minor Update - 3.0.2

Omekk
    Quick update with some minor changes!

- Neutralized capture animation, not as "violent" - Trying to figure out how to hide damage numbers for the net gun/projectile. (Let me know if you know how to do this!)

- Removed pop-up from netted chickens, felt too big and intrusive.

- Chicken Nest time changed from 2 mins to 4 mins as 2 mins felt way too fast according to some people.

- Fixed half of the eggs not spawning in biome chests like they should be.

- Updated Feather Compressor Images,...
  7. Feather to pixels

Omekk
    5 x normal feathers can be compressed into 500 pixels.
  8. WE'RE BACK!!!!!

Omekk
    [​IMG]
    Well, to say it has been a long time would be quite the understatement. Originally, when I began working on this mod there was a lot going on in my life and I was dealing with a lot personally. I wanted desperately to keep updating this mod but was not able to keep up with it. Recently, I began playing SB again with some of the people in my life and was inspired to bring this mod up to date with the current version of Starbound. While doing so I had...
    The Squid likes this.
  9. Golden Feather Fix

Omekk
    I accidentally made the recipe for the compressor look for "goldfeather" instead of "goldenfeather". Oops.
    butterpaw likes this.
  10. Somehow typed 1.8 for the version number...

Omekk
    Just to be clear, the mod is not traveling backwards in time.