1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Phase Shift Module v1.32 (p1.2)

Become intangible and ghost through the universe.

Tags:
  1. Wellbott
    The Phase Shift tech lets you desync from the mundane world and enter a ghost-like state of intangibility. Fly through walls, floors, and enemies for a leg up in battle, or for environmentally friendly cave exploration.

Prevents energy regeneration and drains energy if you have a weapon out, so it's a powerful combat tool but not quite god-mode.

Get it from Elliot at the Outpost.

The tech will not let you phase through walls and doors in protected areas, but you can still fly and be untouchable.

===>Please report any bugs in this thread!<===

Known Issues:
    -Removing the tech while intangible makes you fall through the floor. Leave the game and beam up/down to recover.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Cryptoid, Elienai, qs820 and 5 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Patch 1.2
  2. Fix for the fix
  3. Bugfixes

Recent Reviews

1. mononasod
    mononasod
    5/5,
    Version: v1.32 (p1.2)
    HOW TO MAKE IT WORK : You can equip the tech on either your head tech or body tech. As a head tech (pressing F), it doesn't work. HOWEVER you can equip it on your body tech. Double tap whichever key is bound to walking left or right should work. I've tried it, and it works for me. Hope this helps.
  2. Nekysan Cols
    Nekysan Cols
    1/5,
    I press F and don't work
  3. jestembodzio
    jestembodzio
    1/5,
    I unlocked it but after pressing F it doesn't work
  4. Acidic Doggo
    Acidic Doggo
    5/5,
    it is really cool i know that from a start but ever since 1.3 stable has stopped working (with all my mods that i need) and i've missed this mod so much. And then i found out i can mod unstable so long it exists on here. And it does! but it doesnt work... So i was wondering if you could make a unstable edition. Thanks!
  5. Fezz06
    Fezz06
    5/5,
    omg thanks !
  6. lockclamp
    lockclamp
    5/5,
    nice mod
  7. AlanWesker78
    AlanWesker78
    5/5,
    Version: v1.32 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    Cool Mod
  8. AArticuno3
    AArticuno3
    5/5,
    Version: v1.32 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    Excellent mod, does what described, works well with everything i could throw at it so far. As a tip, maybe you could amp up the speed with and without holding space, and add an option to slow down using the shift key?
  9. Shadox2.0
    Shadox2.0
    5/5,
    Version: v1.31 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    Nice , work with Ultra Techs mod
  10. Hantoniorl
    Hantoniorl
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    Great mod.

As a tip: Could you add the sound effect that happens when you get underwater? It would fit very well.