1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Phase Shift Module v1.32 (p1.2)

Become intangible and ghost through the universe.

Tags:
  1. mononasod
    mononasod
    5/5,
    Version: v1.32 (p1.2)
    HOW TO MAKE IT WORK : You can equip the tech on either your head tech or body tech. As a head tech (pressing F), it doesn't work. HOWEVER you can equip it on your body tech. Double tap whichever key is bound to walking left or right should work. I've tried it, and it works for me. Hope this helps.
  2. Nekysan Cols
    Nekysan Cols
    1/5,
    I press F and don't work
  3. jestembodzio
    jestembodzio
    1/5,
    I unlocked it but after pressing F it doesn't work
  4. Acidic Doggo
    Acidic Doggo
    5/5,
    it is really cool i know that from a start but ever since 1.3 stable has stopped working (with all my mods that i need) and i've missed this mod so much. And then i found out i can mod unstable so long it exists on here. And it does! but it doesnt work... So i was wondering if you could make a unstable edition. Thanks!
  5. Fezz06
    Fezz06
    5/5,
    omg thanks !
  6. lockclamp
    lockclamp
    5/5,
    nice mod
  7. AlanWesker78
    AlanWesker78
    5/5,
    Version: v1.32 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    Cool Mod
  8. AArticuno3
    AArticuno3
    5/5,
    Version: v1.32 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    Excellent mod, does what described, works well with everything i could throw at it so far. As a tip, maybe you could amp up the speed with and without holding space, and add an option to slow down using the shift key?
  9. Shadox2.0
    Shadox2.0
    5/5,
    Version: v1.31 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    Nice , work with Ultra Techs mod
  10. Hantoniorl
    Hantoniorl
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    Great mod.

As a tip: Could you add the sound effect that happens when you get underwater? It would fit very well.
  11. HSneak
    HSneak
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    Works great !
  12. TheSpiderDungeon
    TheSpiderDungeon
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3 (Glad Giraffe)
    This is SO good! The only problem I have is it isn't possible to use this, mecharachnid, or the cloak at the same time. :(
  13. DarkWraitH
    DarkWraitH
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3 (Glad Giraffe)
    Nice mod, but is it possible to disable other tech usage while this tech is in use? I often find myself on the other hemisphere because I have FTL Boost tech equipped. Also unable to go fast because of Particle Thrust tech, and I instead end up slowing down.
  14. Deadguy87
    Deadguy87
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2 (Pleased Giraffe)
    I feel like sector from MK killing b****es...
  15. doctortee
    doctortee
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1 (Spirited Giraffe)
    Really nice Tech !
  16. levaithan
    levaithan
    5/5,
    Awesome Mod And Stuff....But can you make It Compatable With Multiplayer maybe?
  17. Fire2944
    Fire2944
    5/5,
    This is amazing! However, do you think you could make a sandbox version, which doesn't drain energy? It would be fun to mess around with it!
    1. Wellbott
      Author's Response
      If you want to kill stuff and not use energy, note that the tech doesn't consider "throwing weapons" as weapons (because I overlooked it), so no drain will occur.

You can build and mine indefinitely in ghost mode, too, if you aren't using anything else that takes energy.
  18. Vaqunc
    Vaqunc
    5/5,
    This mod is awesome! I'm having tons of fun, and the way energy is being used is very nice aswell.
    I have one problem with it though, when equipping an item for example with the effect "mudslow" your tech's effect will not show anymore. I'm guessing that's because the effect "mudslow" makes the player have a kind of brown light around him.
    Edit: I am also having some problems removing your mod. I tried everything, I removed the tech with starcheat, and even the mission progress, but when I open up starbound that character that I used your mod with won't appear.
    1. Wellbott
      Author's Response
      Yes, the tech adds a codex entry, and characters with codexes the game can't find won't load properly. You can use starcheat or the like to remove it and recover the character.

Will look into the mudslow thing though.
  19. Varixai
    Varixai
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0 (Spirited Giraffe)
    Works well, nice concept. I know you'll be updating it for protected tiles next patch, which is good. I think it would be cool if it retained your the setting between phases.
    1. Wellbott
      Author's Response
      I figured out my own protection-detection method, so we don't have to wait for a patch!
  20. DomoRaider
    DomoRaider
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0 (Spirited Giraffe)
    Looks so awesome and it's so helpful! I can use this to beat bosses.