1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

PipesPlus 1.22

Do cool stuff with pipes

1. Fizzbutt
    Fizzbutt
    5/5,
    Version: 1.22
    Ok, this is awesome. I love that I can use it with my garden bots and automate my watering. I'm a little worried about you dropping this to integrate into steambound. Please reconsider at least keeping this as a working version for those of us who have the GoG version of Starbound.
  2. MrWilson
    MrWilson
    5/5,
    exactly what I needed and I hope it gets extended! Thanks
  3. NoProbz
    NoProbz
    4/5,
    wish there was a water collector for auto water extraction fro m the ocean
  4. Porygon
    Porygon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.11
    Wow that's an awesome mod, congrats! There are so much possibilities to use it in game.
    However I think that maybe you should add some screenshots or gifs to show the mod in action. It will give a more precise idea of the mod to people. It's only when I saw the video of TheWireLord that I really understood your mod.
  5. Katorone
    Katorone
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2a
    Totally in love with this mod. It's a great addition to any game.
  6. Iris Blanche
    Iris Blanche
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2a
    This mod has great potential and i'm curious what will be possible with this mod >v<

~ Iris ~