1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Playable Cats Version 4.0

Don't just have a pet cat--BE one!

1. RockeeWaters
    RockeeWaters
    4/5,
    Version: Version 4.0
    I love this mod - only problem is I can't access .pak files... If there were some alternative it would be nice.. but hey. At least i've used it before on a different device
    1. BlueLeafeon
      Author's Response
  2. N.SYU
    N.SYU
    5/5,
    This is great! Reviving an old mod isn't easy. 11/10!
  3. Omega_Flowely
    Omega_Flowely
    5/5,
    Finally the cats are ready to capture the galaxy! Meow! Hope see more cat's power in future! Meow :)
  4. lockclamp
    lockclamp
    5/5,
    Version: 3.8
    very good mod
  5. BeckyRAT
    BeckyRAT
    5/5,
    Version: 3.3
    Reviving a mod from death isn't easy, but this author is one in a million to take on this work, plus solve any bugs that pop up as fast as they have. This mod, while great in theory, would have been impossible to pull off if the maker hadn't put as much effort into it as they have. Kudos, BlueLeafeon, this is one of my favorite mods to date.
  6. Cache
    Cache
    5/5,
    Version: 3.3
    Now, I can be the kitty I was knew I was inside!

Thank you so much. The included knife and invisible items are thoughtful inclusions. The cat is adorable, and I could actually squeeze through an area I was meant to have to break down early on in the tutorial. Sat and watched the sakura blossoms with a lady.

I just wish there was a way to sit down (not lie down) anywhere or a button to meow / purr / stretch / something. I know that functionality is not even in the game itself. If only.

Thank you!
  7. Antej
    Antej
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1
    This looks so cute!!! The tiny cat holding gigantic sword looks just so adorable :D Good work keep it up!
  8. DrPvtSkittles
    DrPvtSkittles
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0
    This mod has come a long way. This kitty sword was a delightful addition. I am so happy to see it comes with its own invisible clothing set.
    1. BlueLeafeon
      Author's Response
      Thank you! And thank you for making the race template, even if I wasn't the one who did hardest part of renaming everything, haha.