1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Playable Cats Version 4.0

Don't just have a pet cat--BE one!

1. Secondary colors added!

BlueLeafeon
    Just a few minor adjustments, plus a major one.

• Figured out how to get the hair color option to work. You can now have bicolor cats!
    • The Cat's Sword is now edited to look like it's made completely out of energy. (Cannot get its fullbright frame to load, however...)
    • The Cat's Sword was nerfed a little. Not everyone likes insanely OP weapons like I do.
    • Edited the "Furless" option to use a slightly different set of pinks. It still doesn't precisely look furless, but the colors feel more tolerable.
    • Changed a frame in the jumping animation
    • The mod is now packed. You will need to remove the folder from your mods folder and place the .pak file in there instead.

The secondary color thing means that you'll likely be like me and end up with an obnoxiously-colored cat in an existing file. Sorry about this. :/

STILL TO-DO:
    • Make that dang catswordfullbright image load!
    • Figure out if I can edit various aspects of humanoids to have cat-specific alterations
    • Tired Swords maybe?
    • Decide how I should make female and male cats appear different
Return to update list...