1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Playable Cats Version 4.0

Don't just have a pet cat--BE one!

1. ALL THE THINGS

BlueLeafeon
    TONS of new content added to make the species feel more complete:

• Tiered swords, with the last one being stupidly OP but requiring lots of materials to make. If you don't like broken weapons, don't use it.
    • Tiered armor in the form of invisible collars. These are chest pieces only, but they have the stats of all three armor pieces humanoids have. Technically, you COULD use this with other armors to break the game, but hey, more power to you if you want to play that way.
    • A ship pet! It's a rollie pollie. (AKA pill bug, rolypoly) The ship is still the same, just the tech station changed. Alternatively, I have provided an extra add-on mod for Purchasable Pets that adds the rolliepollie to Infinity Express. (Requires Purchasable Pets to work) I actually had to make this just to test my ship pet haha.
    • Cats now craft Scratching Posts instead of human flags. They still function the same, but are more cat-related.
    • Are you getting tired of your cats being unable to fit through spaces that humanoids can't? Well, so was I! So I changed the bounding boxes. Cats should be able to fit through spaces three tiles high now.
    • Custom cat names! Can YOU name that reference?
Return to update list...