Fixes in this version:
- Your starbound log should no longer be throwing nothingheadicon errors.
- The purchasable pets add-on now has a rock-house icon instead of a normal pet house.
- There was a rolliepollie color that was showing up invisible due to naming errors. This is now fixed.
- Renamed the Tier6 armors so that they show up by the other Cat Collars instead of further down the list.
Additions in this version:
- Tech Console now has appropriate imaging. (No more humanoid/blank image)
- Custom NPC types have been added. However, in order to use them you're going to have to have access to /spawnnpc commands, for I don't know how to add them to the universe yet.Due to being custom npc types, they might not be compatible with mods that edit crew member mechanics. I also cannot for the life of me get the game to NOT load the protectorate uniform upon becoming a crew member. The only fix I have found is manually changing all crew uniforms to the hider clothing. :/Code:/spawnnpc cat catvillager /spawnnpc cat catchefmerchant /spawnnpc cat catcrewmemberengineer /spawnnpc cat catcrewmemberjanitor /spawnnpc cat catcrewmembertailor /spawnnpc cat catcrewmembermedic
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Playable Cats Version 4.0
Don't just have a pet cat--BE one!