1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Playable Deadbeats v1.4.1a

Adds in the Deatbeats race.

1. Doogoul
    Doogoul
    4/5,
    Version: v1.4.1a
    Great mod but when will it be updated
  2. spoopyshizz
    spoopyshizz
    5/5,
    10/10 mod, just wish the ship stayed beat to hell (aestheticly) when u fix it at penguin pete
  3. Queen Chrysalis
    Queen Chrysalis
    5/5,
    The only mod that will have you reach your dreams in becoming a post-apocalyptic mutant in Starbound. Only critic is that there should be more shades of blue skin tones to match the items in the mod. Amazing mod and it's keeps the immersion of the game!
  4. GeekMan
    GeekMan
    5/5,
    Version: v1.3a
    Was wondering if there was a mod of this earlier and came to check. To my surprise it was on the front page of the mods for me! Thanks for creating this and keep updating this please :)
  5. Tekla
    Tekla
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1a
    Keep up the good work! I LOVE the concept of mutant sub-Humans, but I'd like if there were different skin tones of blue.
    And also, when will there be Codexes, maybe a ship? Armor?
    Anyways I like this concept, Good luck with the progress.