1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Popeye's Spinach 1.6

Full of vitamins!

Tags:
  1. 777Dan777
    spinach.png
    Adds a Spinach crop to the Terramart, or Tabula Rasa, 10 Pixels each. After discovering Spinach you can make a can of Popeye's Spinach at the Kitchen Counter for 1 Spinach and 1 Iron Bar. Popeye's Spinach gives you rage and a runboost for 1 minute, complete with the signature jingle upon eating it.
    Feel free to suggest recipes.

Recipes:
    1 Popeye's Spinach: Kitchen Counter
    - 1 Spinach
    - 1 Iron Bar

Includes:
    - Spinach
    - Spinach Seed
    - Popeye's Spinach
    - A jingle when you eat Popeye's Spinach
    - Tabula Rasa compatibility

Credits:
    - websurfer1111 (Steam Workshop), for suggesting to put the jingle in the game.

Steam Workshop Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1427874027
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. popeyesspinachicon.png
    SentientEgg likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Volume reduction
  2. Louder jingle
  3. Jingle update

Recent Reviews

1. Shock Sphere
    Shock Sphere
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    funny mod i love it!
  2. Predilecta
    Predilecta
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    cool mod, the spinach sprouts through the biomes? it would be nice.
    1. 777Dan777
      Author's Response
      That was in the original plan but never implemented yet because I was lazy. I'll get to it soon, though.
  3. Cryptoid
    Cryptoid
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Popeye the Sailor Man!
    Loved that show.