1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Portal Radio from game Portal 1.2.1

Radio from Portal Game

1. EdwardEagle
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hey Guys, do you ever heard or played in a wonderful game "Portal"? Even if you have not heard about this game, I think that you really like this mod. This mod adds to the game from the game "Portal" - radio, that plays a composition "Still Alive".

How to craft:
    [​IMG]
    Changelog:
    - Now there are 2 versions of the radio, small and large
    - Fixed animation, now "off" the radio now is not shifted to the right
    - Reduced the radio volume
    - Added "Note" particles​

Portal Radio in game:
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Roskii Heiral
    Roskii Heiral
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    I really enjoy this mod. Thank you for making it!
  2. Dethtronthedestroyer
    Dethtronthedestroyer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    love it
  3. Milk_Master04
    Milk_Master04
    4/5,
    I love the mod but you should shrink the radio.
  4. liopi
    liopi
    2/5,
    its huge. and the sound is too loud.
  5. RagNarRoog
    RagNarRoog
    4/5,
    A really nice mod, starbound actually lacks musical items such as this and portal song is just so awesome. I rate 4 though? because the radio is too big, i guess i should be like twice as small as it is now, so you could place it beside the bed and enjoy :)