1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Precision Beam Axes 1.0

Custom matter manipulators (5), and 3 misc tools

1. 1nfinitezer0
    Version 1.0
    This is my very first mod, and is at the minimum viable product stage, but I wanted to get it in the wild before all polish is done.

Please send me log files if you get crashes, and feedback regarding balance is greatly welcomed (recipe costs, power tweaks, availability tiers, whatever). To the discussion thread rather than reviews naturally.

Coming soon: sprite clean ups, balance tweaks.
    Objective: to create some tools that were filling in the gaps of the progression for mining, handlight and watering.

--------
    Contents.
    3 types of "Precision Beam Axes"
    Manipulates anything that's digging!

[​IMG]
    The classic model 'Mantis'
    Faster, stronger and more reliable than it's MM counterpart, it does it's job well. But this is all it does.
    Upgraded version - can manipulate liquids, is slightly faster and stronger

[​IMG]
    Precision Beam Axe
    For use when you need to alternate between wide swaths, and pixel perfect accuracy. One-handed (so you have to change hands if you want to mine the background, just how the original beamaxe type was setup). Can handle liquids
    Upgraded version - better

Industrial Beam Axe
    A big chunker that's good for clearing out large areas.

Other tools
    -----
    Plastic Watering Can
    Hand lantern is now significantly more powerful, making it a useful substitution to the flashlight. You have to find it though, not craftable.
    Watering Bubble - a high tier watering can for rapid fire crop watering action
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.