1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Project Knightfall Upgrade Version 1.5

Enhance your character with some powerful high tech and heavy duty endgame weapons and armor.

1. TrueDefiant
    So what is Project Knightfall?
    Project Knightfall is a mod that features new pieces of plasma powered endgame armor, gear and all sorts of weapons for you to use, as well as new pieces of high-tech furniture pieces for all your builds. All of the gear you'll find in this mod are made from Ultranium (made out of 5 pieces of Solarium, Durasteel, and Titanium), a synthesized metal alloy that's incredibly strong and energy sensitive. This metal is used to create the Knightfall arsenal, ranging from plasma powered swords, time freeze technology, gravitational anomalies, plasma powered rifles and shotguns to high explosive heavy ordnances.

This metal is used to create the Knightfall arsenal, ranging from plasma powered swords, time freeze technology, gravitational anomalies, plasma powered rifles and shotguns to high explosive heavy ordnances.

Note: Some of these weapons can be overpowered. Please me mindful when using these as some of these weapons can easily destroy most vanilla enemies in a few hits. This is intended. Be mindful of this fact as this can ruin the experience for players who are looking for a balanced weapons experience either in vanilla or modded.

Why would I use Project Knightfall?
    If you're like me, a person who just enjoys blasting his enemies to oblivion with some really strong weapons, then this mod is for you. This mod offers weapons that can easily level vanilla bosses, as well as the Guardian bosses present in Ancient Gateways. However, acquiring said weapons will cost you quite a few resources.

As an added note, this mod is a great addition for players who are looking to try out Shellguard Remastered, United Systems Expansion, or the Elithian Races Mod, as the weapons featured in this collection can be put to great use eliminating the many enemies and bosses present in these mods (don't expect an easy fight tho).

If you also enjoy building, then you can use some of the furniture pieces in this mod to spice up your builds. Featuring new holograms, decorative furniture, storage items, lockers, and colored spotlights!

Getting Started
    To get started, you can craft the Knightfall Weapon Printer, the Drone Vending Machine, or Knightfall Furnishings on the Architect's Table.
    From there, you can craft the Knightfall arsenal and all the furniture pieces using a few ingredients and pixels.

Armor Specs
    Currently this mod only adds the 'Knightframe' Armor set, an armor set with the following stats:

Health: 800
    Energy: 300
    Damage: 300
    Armor: 90

As well as passive lighting and movement speed to boot, this armor set comes with a few helmet variants so you can customize your play style, either by adding more damage, mobility, tankiness or some utilities.

Author's Note
    Originally started as my own personal custom gear mod, this is my very first content mod and it has been in development for the past 2 years and has gone through several changes over that time. This mod will still be worked on and expect some more content in the near future, but don't expect that future content to come out fast. I hope you all enjoy this mod as much I had been in making it :)

Feedback is appreciated. Report bugs in the comment section but provide me with your log file so I can diagnose the problem. No log, no fix.

Compatibility
    Mod should be compatible with other mods. Untested on Frackin Universe though in theory it should be compatible.

Uninstallation
    Wipe all Knightfall items from your inventory, this includes the Weapon Printer. Then, simply unsubscribe.

Planned Features:
    - Add transforming animations for some of the weapons
    - Knightfall Mech Parts
    - Knight crew members and guard tenants
    - Missions and a hub world
    - More weapons
    - More laser weapons
    - Raptorframe (Cancelled), Legionnaire and Paladinframe armor sets.
    - Prism technology.
    - Expanded Chrono technology.

Credits
    - Nebulox
    - HUGE THANKS to Neb for helping me with this mod. He helped me fix a lot of problems and brought some of the weapons to life through his Lua magic.

Check out his work here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MoistCrevace/myworkshopfiles/?appid=211820

- Walmart the Conqueror - Authorized to use his Spear Blast ability from his Bellatrix and Rigel mod.

Check out his mod here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1410221883&searchtext=bellatrix

- Princess of Evil - Original writer for the code used in the Charged Blast ability that was edited by Nebulox later on.

Check out his work here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/princessofsalt/myworkshopfiles/?appid=211820

- Loib - Big thanks to Loib for coding in the Strikethrough, Charged Flying Slash and Wave Strike abilities.

- Gainem - Thanks to Gainem for helping me with the sprite of the Bonecrusher.

- Medicfast90 - Authorized to use his modified Homing Missile ability used in United Systems Expansion.

Check out his work here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/subject-1096/myworkshopfiles/?appid=211820

- IzzyKuroNeko - Big thanks to IKN for helping me out with defining and setting the direction for Knightfall's Furniture line.

Check out her work here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/izzykuroneko/myworkshopfiles/?appid=211820

- Command and Conquer Generals: Shockwave - Sound effects used for the laser beam used by the Cyclops and the Lightseeker. Originally used for the Laser Paladin.

Check out the mod here: https://www.moddb.com/mods/cc-shockwave

- Chucklefish - Base assets used for the Knightfall Weapon Printer.

Steam Link
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2010883172

Join the Initiative!
    Join the official Discord Server at: https://discord.gg/f2cdf4h
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. Thumbnail-01.png
    2. Crafting Station-01.png
    3. Armor-01.png
    4. Melee Weapons-01.png
    5. Ranged Weapons-01.png
    6. Heavy Weapons-01.png
    7. Experimental Weapons-01.png
    8. Arcturus Showcase-01.png
    9. Arena Showcase-01.png
    10. Banesaber Showcase-01.png
    11. Bonecrusher Showcase-01.png
    12. Centurion Showcase-01.png
    13. Cyclops Showcase-01.png
    14. Deviator Showcase-01.png
    15. Meteor Showcase-01.png
    16. Raptor Showcase-01.png
    17. Whiplash Showcase-01.png
    18. Drone Station-01.png
    19. Drones-01.png
    20. Furnishing Store-01.png
    21. Hologram Showcase-01.png
    22. Storage Showcase-01.png
    23. Bookcase and Server Showcase-01.png
    24. Armory Showcase-01.png
    25. Knightfall Initiative Showcase-01.png
    Devin_Plombier likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Van228van223
    Van228van223
    5/5,
    Version: Upgrade Version 1.5
    Обожаю этот мод и считаю его одним из лучших!
    Можно ли стать бета-тестером? :D
  2. Rodoflash13
    Rodoflash13
    5/5,
    this mod is great xd
  3. HidekiSan
    HidekiSan
    5/5,
    this mods is so great :D
  4. Xelgort
    Xelgort
    5/5,
    Version: Upgrade Version 1.4
    An amazing mod! It quickly became my most favourite mod of em' all and the Banesaber do be amazing.
  5. fueselwe
    fueselwe
    5/5,
    Version: Upgrade 1.3.1
    Just the absolute polish.
    Every part of this just feels right at home.
    Amazing work, man!
    Also quick (rather specific) suggestion of mine would be for the weapons with a certain time between shots (i.e. Shotgun or maybe beam cannon charge shot could have that) to have a sort of reload function, be it pumping the shotgun, reloading the many rocket weapons or something else; it's probably a very difficult demand, but I have seen it before and it could be cool. Nethertheless this is an incredible mod, keep going
    1. TrueDefiant
      Author's Response
      Hello! Thank you for the review :)

Yeah, I have thought of different animations with the many guns present in Knightfall though, my problem is I don't have knowledge in that department and I'm not so sure how to approach it. Rest assured, I will add these features in a future patch if I ever figure it out.
  6. Van228van223
    Van228van223
    5/5,
    Очень классный мод!
  7. sayter
    sayter
    5/5,
    While its still not *perfect* the balance has been heavily adjusted, and can be easily refined from there. Now we're talking. Nice job.
  8. galaxiis53
    galaxiis53
    5/5,
    *happy noises*
  9. Sock_Bunny
    Sock_Bunny
    5/5,
    Version: 2020-04-19
    This is a good mod with quality content!
    1. TrueDefiant
      Author's Response
      Thank you!
  10. Armok
    Armok
    5/5,
    Version: 2020-04-19
    while I can agree with the other 2 reviews for the issue with balance, but a mod like this doesn't deserve poor reviews for something that can be brought up in a much better fashion, this mod is still excellent and very high quality, even if it needs a little balancing
    1. TrueDefiant
      Author's Response
      Thank you Armok! ono