So what is Project Knightfall?
Project Knightfall is a mod that features new pieces of plasma powered endgame armor, gear and all sorts of weapons for you to use, as well as new pieces of high-tech furniture pieces for all your builds. All of the gear you'll find in this mod are made from Ultranium (made out of 5 pieces of Solarium, Durasteel, and Titanium), a synthesized metal alloy that's incredibly strong and energy sensitive. This metal is used to create the Knightfall arsenal, ranging from plasma powered swords, time freeze technology, gravitational anomalies, plasma powered rifles and shotguns to high explosive heavy ordnances.
This metal is used to create the Knightfall arsenal, ranging from plasma powered swords, time freeze technology, gravitational anomalies, plasma powered rifles and shotguns to high explosive heavy ordnances.
Note: Some of these weapons can be overpowered. Please me mindful when using these as some of these weapons can easily destroy most vanilla enemies in a few hits. This is intended. Be mindful of this fact as this can ruin the experience for players who are looking for a balanced weapons experience either in vanilla or modded.
Why would I use Project Knightfall?
If you're like me, a person who just enjoys blasting his enemies to oblivion with some really strong weapons, then this mod is for you. This mod offers weapons that can easily level vanilla bosses, as well as the Guardian bosses present in Ancient Gateways. However, acquiring said weapons will cost you quite a few resources.
As an added note, this mod is a great addition for players who are looking to try out Shellguard Remastered, United Systems Expansion, or the Elithian Races Mod, as the weapons featured in this collection can be put to great use eliminating the many enemies and bosses present in these mods (don't expect an easy fight tho).
If you also enjoy building, then you can use some of the furniture pieces in this mod to spice up your builds. Featuring new holograms, decorative furniture, storage items, lockers, and colored spotlights!
To get started, you can craft the Knightfall Weapon Printer, the Drone Vending Machine, or Knightfall Furnishings on the Architect's Table.
From there, you can craft the Knightfall arsenal and all the furniture pieces using a few ingredients and pixels.
Currently this mod only adds the 'Knightframe' Armor set, an armor set with the following stats:
As well as passive lighting and movement speed to boot, this armor set comes with a few helmet variants so you can customize your play style, either by adding more damage, mobility, tankiness or some utilities.
Originally started as my own personal custom gear mod, this is my very first content mod and it has been in development for the past 2 years and has gone through several changes over that time. This mod will still be worked on and expect some more content in the near future, but don't expect that future content to come out fast. I hope you all enjoy this mod as much I had been in making it
Feedback is appreciated. Report bugs in the comment section but provide me with your log file so I can diagnose the problem. No log, no fix.
Mod should be compatible with other mods. Untested on Frackin Universe though in theory it should be compatible.
Wipe all Knightfall items from your inventory, this includes the Weapon Printer. Then, simply unsubscribe.
- Add transforming animations for some of the weapons
- Knightfall Mech Parts
- Knight crew members and guard tenants
- Missions and a hub world
- More weapons
- More laser weapons
- Raptorframe (Cancelled), Legionnaire and Paladinframe armor sets.
- Prism technology.
- Expanded Chrono technology.
- Nebulox - HUGE THANKS to Neb for helping me with this mod. He helped me fix a lot of problems and brought some of the weapons to life through his Lua magic.
Check out his work here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MoistCrevace/myworkshopfiles/?appid=211820
- Walmart the Conqueror - Authorized to use his Spear Blast ability from his Bellatrix and Rigel mod.
Check out his mod here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1410221883&searchtext=bellatrix
- Princess of Evil - Original writer for the code used in the Charged Blast ability that was edited by Nebulox later on.
Check out his work here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/princessofsalt/myworkshopfiles/?appid=211820
- Loib - Big thanks to Loib for coding in the Strikethrough, Charged Flying Slash and Wave Strike abilities.
- Gainem - Thanks to Gainem for helping me with the sprite of the Bonecrusher.
- Medicfast90 - Authorized to use his modified Homing Missile ability used in United Systems Expansion.
Check out his work here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/subject-1096/myworkshopfiles/?appid=211820
- IzzyKuroNeko - Big thanks to IKN for helping me out with defining and setting the direction for Knightfall's Furniture line.
Check out her work here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/izzykuroneko/myworkshopfiles/?appid=211820
- Command and Conquer Generals: Shockwave - Sound effects used for the laser beam used by the Cyclops and the Lightseeker. Originally used for the Laser Paladin.
Check out the mod here: https://www.moddb.com/mods/cc-shockwave
- Chucklefish - Base assets used for the Knightfall Weapon Printer.
Join the Initiative!
Join the official Discord Server at: https://discord.gg/f2cdf4h
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Project Knightfall Upgrade Version 1.5
Enhance your character with some powerful high tech and heavy duty endgame weapons and armor.