1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Project Knightfall Upgrade Version 1.7.0.9

A Starbound Expansion Mod

1. galaxiis53
    galaxiis53
    5/5,
    Version: Upgrade 1.3.1
    *happy noises*
  2. Sock_Bunny
    Sock_Bunny
    5/5,
    Version: 2020-04-19
    This is a good mod with quality content!
    1. TrueDefiant
      Author's Response
      Thank you!
  3. Armok
    Armok
    5/5,
    while I can agree with the other 2 reviews for the issue with balance, but a mod like this doesn't deserve poor reviews for something that can be brought up in a much better fashion, this mod is still excellent and very high quality, even if it needs a little balancing
    1. TrueDefiant
      Author's Response
      Thank you Armok! ono
  4. sayter
    sayter
    3/5,
    Great work, but completely imbalanced with no consideration given to the games method of scaling damage/protection whatsoever. End-Tier content should not mean completely breaking the in-game progression experience.

Once the balance issues are fixed up, this will be a top-shelf addition to the community, though. The art is fantastic, and the actual weapons look cool as heck!
    1. TrueDefiant
      Author's Response
      Hey sayter! Firstly, thank you for the review :D
      Second, I agree with the imbalance and I've rolled out an update that re-balanced all of the weapons in this series.

Hopefully you can check it out and see if some of them are still imbalanced.

Cheers!
  5. megagameryagiz
    megagameryagiz
    4/5,
    nice
    but I need a reason to use these overpowered weapons
    some super bosses
    or giant creatures
    1. TrueDefiant
      Author's Response
      I absolutely agree, and, while the ambition sounds big, I do have plans on adding enemies that can challenge this arsenal.