1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Project Redemption 9.3

A lore friendly misc expansion to Starbound

1. jss2a98aj
    jss2a98aj
    5/5,
    Version: 7.7
    Vanilla Starbound definitely feels like it is missing things after having used this. I regret not installing it sooner.
  2. KuyaBatman
    KuyaBatman
    4/5,
    Version: 7.0
    hello!, this is a very great and well thought out mod, its just that the recent update, the one with space police, broke job offers, i can still hire merchants and stuff, but not tenants and villagers
    1. Armok
      Author's Response
      are you sure you're not using a mod like Earth's finest or something? this mod patches both merchants and villagers, but not tenants, so it doesn't really sound like this mod is to blame here

still, try again with an older version of this mod just so we can be sure here, if the issue is resolved by doing that we can continue discussing this in the discussion tab
  3. meme_crusader1
    meme_crusader1
    4/5,
    Version: 5.5
    Great mod, dropship doesn't spawn and lags the game
    1. Armok
      Author's Response
      that sounds like a potential mod conflict to me, do you happen to use any other mod that involves the protectorate dropship?
  4. SOP31
    SOP31
    5/5,
    Version: 5.5
    this is a jewel
    1. Armok
      Author's Response
      you're a jewel!

no wait, that sounds weird, uhhh, thank you!
      seeing comments like these help restore my faith in the SB community a bit :P so really, thank you
  5. fueselwe
    fueselwe
    4/5,
    Version: 3.0
    Great mod with out question.
    The only problems I had were on one hand the new quests somehow not showing, not even with commands, though that wasn't a problem for me really.
    The other thing for me is that the protector's sphere can be rather janky at times with the spike sphere attribute.
    My idea for the protector's sphere would be having to hold down right mouse button or something for it to actually stick to things or maybe a way to toggle it so it doesn't get in the way at times
    1. Armok
      Author's Response
      hmm, could you share with me a log in the mod desc? I might be able to help you out with the quests.

I also thought I fixed the sphere's jank... perhaps even going one above the speed of the spikesphere isn't great. or maybe it's something else that's bothering you
  6. nicjona41
    nicjona41
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5
    1. Armok
      Author's Response
      thanks for the 5 stars but perhaps you could try leaving a reason as to why next time? :P

unless this mod makes you speechless or something, then this review is fine
  7. X_ZienIX_Xx
    X_ZienIX_Xx
    4/5,
    Version: 2.5
    In-game this mod has no author or description, does it mean its fine? also i only extracted it
    1. Armok
      Author's Response
      this should be safe, mods installed folder-wise tend to not show their details in game anyways, if you'd prefer there's a steam version of this mod
  8. retsuyama
    retsuyama
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    This one is great. Keep going!
  9. BatPetersAKAEnderzilla747
    BatPetersAKAEnderzilla747
    5/5,
    Bodacious lore and weapons
  10. sayter
    sayter
    5/5,
    A worthy addition to the SB modding community.
  11. Arheos
    Arheos
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.2
    I love it!
  12. Evolios
    Evolios
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.1
    I'm loving the protectorate-themed additions you made. I look forward to what else you add.
  13. Teonirn
    Teonirn
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.1
    Half-Ruin Occasus mutants? Say no more and take my five stars!