1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Project Redemption 9.3

A lore friendly misc expansion to Starbound

1. I'm still alive!

Armok
    yep, I'm still alive, and so is this mod, just some minor updates this time, also changed where it's getting updated since my github link kinda sucks.

+ added an NPC to the outpost who basically operates as a lost and found merchant, she only shows up following the completion of the Erchius Mining Facility mission for new players, right at the far end of the ark

+ added built in Arcana support so that USCM remnant bunkers can show up on certain Arcana planets, namely Blistering, Windswept,...
  2. final job offers fix

Armok
    finalized the power dash and finally fixed job offers compat once and for all
    Sock_Bunny likes this.
  3. fixed fix

Armok
    fixed the previous fix for job offers compat, special thanks for bk3000 for this one
    Sock_Bunny likes this.
  4. job offers fix

Armok
    hopefully fixed compatibility between this mod and job offers
    Sock_Bunny likes this.
  5. Lore update part 1

Armok
    update 7.0, the Lore update (part 1):

welp, this one took me a little bit to push out, and I ended up having to cut some stuff for a part 2 to this update since this mod has recently surpassed 20k subs! In addition to a bunch of content I had planned for some time, this has a bit of a bonus update merged into it, thank you all for the subs!

additions:
    +dialogue for friendly deadbeat npcs
    +two new fossils
    +a USCM riot shield with a built in flashlight
    +a new wand, the ancient scepter
    +three...
    Sock_Bunny likes this.
  6. Ye Olde Update

Armok
    decided to fold the Ye Olde Armory mod into this one, for the most part the content added in that mod is the same as in here (besides some minor polishing here and there), but I have disabled the cultist lair dungeon and (admittedly rather unfinished) beta biomes. I have also decided to make the stone sword and legend blade loot found within alpine chests as opposed to from a weird plant.
    I have also added in some new unused things, such as the harpoon gun (found in chests along the ocean...
  7. Ye Olde Update

Armok
    decided to fold the Ye Olde Armory mod into this one, for the most part the content added in that mod is the same as in here (besides some minor polishing here and there), but I have disabled the cultist lair dungeon and (admittedly rather unfinished) beta biomes. I have also decided to make the stone sword and legend blade loot found within alpine chests as opposed to from a weird plant.
    I have also added in some new unused things, such as the harpoon gun (found in chests along the ocean...
    sniperaust likes this.
  8. Post Revamp update

Armok
    Post-revamp update: +added partial knockback resist to protector's breastplace +made it so both halogen and xenon packs apply radiation immunity +added USCM tower microdungeon variant, and finally fixed them +perfectly generic items now require solarium stars to purchase from treasured trophies for the sake of balance +the elemental crossbow it sells now requires some durasteel for the same reason +added Impervium ore +added Impervium ore sample object (found within geodes like the vanilla...
    sniperaust likes this.
  9. bugfix update

Armok
    just a small update this time, mostly fixing compat with origins of species and a nerf to the ruin (it's now tier 8). There's also two new codices and a few minor bits and bobs here and there.

the protector's breastplate now has partial knockback resistance thanks to elsenrykker
    Sock_Bunny likes this.
  10. origins of species compat update

Armok
    +added compat with origins of species
    *new tweaked protector's armor helmet sprite courtesy of omega
    Shock Sphere likes this.