1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Projectile Physics 1.0

Increased arrow and bullet speed. Added bullet drop

1. Lupus Alifer
    Capture2.PNG

Go ahead and play around with the "speed" and gravityMultiplier" values in the patch files! Add your own by copying and renaming patch files, or, let me know what you would like added/changed and I'll do it (if it makes sense physics-wise etc.

Limited testing done, please let me know if I've missed anything or if you get any bugs or crashes.

Recent Reviews

1. SkullKidDanzen
    SkullKidDanzen
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    physics feel better now! everything feels right except rockets, suppoesed to be self propelled, the mod makes them fall too quick
    1. Lupus Alifer
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the suggestion! I will play around more with rockets when we get the final version of Starbound
  2. lusha
    lusha
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Good Job
  3. TitaniumSnake
    TitaniumSnake
    5/5,
    Version: beta v1
    It works as it's supposed to! :D The bullet speed has increased and I've noticed a slight bullet drop. Great job on the mod! <3
    1. Lupus Alifer
      Author's Response
      Thanks, be sure to let me know if anything goes wrong or if you have some suggestions for plasma projectiles etc.