1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Protogen Race 0.8.7c

Adds Protogens to Starbound!

1. Numerous catch-up updates

Shotshell156
    Been a long time since I've updated the mod here, and I've changed a lot over on the steam version lately. This version is always going to be slower to update, so if that's an issue for you I strongly recommend using the workshop version if possible.
    Saint Apollyon likes this.
  2. Outcasts

Shotshell156
    Update 0.8.1 - Outcasts

ADDITIONS:

ARMOUR - Added a unique set of late game armour, craftable sets for all tiers are coming soon.

WEAPONS - Added an upgraded variant of the Lightrifle, more upgraded variants are coming soon, as well as more entirely new weapons.

CRAFTING - Made the Protogen crafting table upgradeable, and added a totally new crafting station which will produce useful materials to craft the new high-tier gear.

FURNITURE - Added a number of new furniture items, and fixed...
    sebastian gamer likes this.
  3. New recipes and items

Shotshell156
    +New crafting recipes for a lot of items!
    +RAM vending machine!
    +RAM healing items! Plain/RGB/RGB Gold! (RGB Gold is overpowered I know)
    +Requisition terminal! Digitally construct Protogen items for Pixels!
    +A few decorative items
    +New plushies! Tem and Zihzu!

~Swapped firing sounds for all weapons
    Saint Apollyon and Natural Aura like this.
  4. Big update

Shotshell156
    See description for details. There's a lot
  5. Hotfix 3: The Fixening

Shotshell156
    Acidentally left in some WIP files I shouldn't have, which had the potential to cause crashes. This has now been fixed.
  6. Hotfix - Tenant Suicide 2: Electric Boogaloo

Shotshell156
    Talked NPC's out of committing suicide over missing characters in the converse patch file.
  7. General Improvement

Shotshell156
    Updated sprites for a bunch of stuff, added proto plushies, and did a few other minor things.
    Saint Apollyon likes this.
  8. Bug fixes, new sprites, that sorta thing.

Shotshell156
    So there's been quite a few developments as of late on the Steam workshop that I haven't been able to add here for a while, due to problems connecting to the site. This has since been fixed, and the updates are available now.
  9. Weapons Update

Shotshell156
    Changed a few sprites, added some glow effects, that kind of thing. Oh, and a new weapon.