1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Purchasable Pets [SB 1.2] v1.4

Buy pets at Infinity Express

1. Small Updates

The | Suit
    Changelog 3.3
    • Updated Pet Trap to be purchasable at outpost. Seems it was overlooked for some time.

I looked into a few issues a few people have been reporting
    1. Pets being different upon returning to ship - I tried a few times to replicate it and can't seem to get it to happen. So if some one can show a sure fire way to replicate it - please do. As well as provide your starbound.log for when it happens

2. I found an issue that probably won't be fixed. Simply because the amount of effort to fix it may not be viable due the fact the new story update in the future may end up breaking it later on. The issue regaurds the animals "likes" which are stored in the entity it self. Which means when you remove the pet house, the likes are reset when replaced.
Return to update list...