1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Radioactive Planets 1.3

Contaminated and dangerous radioactive worlds to explore.

1. VampERRus
    VampERRus
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    The idea and the setting are amazing (well, what can I say, I am a rivet head afterall). One thing though, how do you explore the surface? The radiation (or whatever that health sucking power is) level is too intense, it kills in seconds. I know it was supposed to be this way, but is there really no way to get an EPP module or something? I might have not found one yet if one exists as, again, it's hard to explore. And can we get any structures glitch castle-sized like? 'd love to explore abandoned factories and blow up some nuclear reactors
  2. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    5/5,
    I really like the animation on those flying skull things, If only I could kill one xD
  3. Maracna
    Maracna
    4/5,
    This one I will say I like a bit less than the crystal one, not due to atmosphere, but becuase of these flying skulls. The dungeons are a huge plus too, I was actually spooked by the... things in there.
  4. NeoslayerX
    NeoslayerX
    3/5,
    Makes my game crash, though I think this has been included in one of the mods I use anyway, if that is the mod, then this mod is amazing.
  5. Chofranc
    Chofranc
    5/5,
    Nice work, another standalone masterpiece :D.
  6. hellenicshaco
    hellenicshaco
    5/5,
    Very nice mod, i see you make many different types of planets i found those useful. :D