1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Ragdoll Cats (pet replacements) 4

Pet cat replacement Content Patcher files

1. peroxidewren
    Ragdoll Cats
    all-bicoloursitslicks.gif

Ragdoll cat replacements - Cat replacement .xnb files

So here's my very first mod for a Ragdoll cat pet replacement (based on my own cat Sherlock).

Update: Kuriiyo kindly converted the .xnb files into a Content Patcher pack, and it is now available to download here.

Update 2: I've uploaded the colourpoint variation, tweaked the bi-colour sprites as they looked a little off to me, and removed the old sprites from the content pack.

Bicolour (Seal, Blue, Lilac, Cream, & Flame)********Mitted (Seal, Blue, Lilac, Cream, & Flame)********Colourpoint (Seal, Blue, Lilac, Cream, & Flame)
    all-bicoloursitslicks.gif * all-mittedsitslicks.gif * colourpointsitslicks.gif
    bicolour-Sheet-gif.gif ************************ all-mittedcats-Sheet.gif ************************ colourpoint-Sheet-gif.gif
    Future updates:
    - Mitted (Seal, Blue, Lilac, Flame, Cream, Tortie)
    -Colourpoint (Seal, Blue, Lilac, Flame, Cream, Tortie)
    -Bicolour (Tortie)

To install:
    Content Patcher version:
    -Install the latest version of SMAPI.
    -Install Content Patcher.
    -Unzip this Ragdoll pet replacement Content Patcher pack into Stardew Valley\Mods to install them.
    -Run the game using SMAPI.

If anyone wants to add this mod to a compilation, please feel free to (I would absolutely love to hear if anyone does:3)

P.S. A huge thank you to MysticTempest who walked me through extracting and repacking .xnb files on Linux. I wouldn't have been able to do any of this without their help!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. cat.png
    2. cat.png
    3. cat.png
    4. Flame.gif

Recent Reviews

1. tcjaime
    tcjaime
    5/5,
    Version: 4
    Your kitties are adorable!
  2. panmyu