1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Real Growth and Tweaks 1.1 Glad Giraffe

Includes realistic growth and tweaks.

1. bugandbug
    Real Growth and Tweaks is really a mod I made for myself, but I decided to include aspects of other farming related mods. Thanks to Toyi85 for Perennial Crops, LoPhatKao for Aquatic Rice, Mackinz for Compact Crops, and JSON Patch Tester.

Real growth makes all crops take twice as long to grow. However many crops only take up one tile in width, not all because some would look weird and I value aesthetic. Rice now grows only in water because paddies look cool.

The Three (3) tweaks make the watering can water much faster, personally this is the most handy thing ever. The hoe is also made to hoe faster. And because it's really easy all crops also replant themselves when you harvest them.

If you spot a bug tell me about it so I can fix it ASAP.

i know my eyes are closed in the lil pic up there
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    mitzSBnovakid and Mackinz like this.

Recent Updates

1. Update for Glad Giraffe
  2. Corn

Recent Reviews

1. overtube
    overtube
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1 Glad Giraffe
    GJ