Warning! Contains story elements with uncensored swearing and occult themes! These elements are part of a US.E story exclusive to RealismBound and are missions designed to fit with the heavily modified version of RealismBound characters! If you are offended by certain content, rage easily or you simply do not have the patience to play through the game again; then do not play this mod!
This mod (AND SUBSEQUENT MOD UPDATES) will only apply to new characters. Any old characters created before this mod (OR PREVIOUS MOD VERSIONS) will inevitably crash (OR IF OLD MOD VERSION, WILL NOT BE AFFECTED BY UPDATED CHANGES) if selected in the main menu. Uninstallation of this mod will revert playability to old characters but remove playability to characters affected by this mod. Users may install and uninstall this mod at any time without affecting the game overall. All characters are safe.
Refer to this for a more descriptive (albeit slightly different) picture of Realismbound: https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/realismbound.5040/
This is a lightened down version of V. Definitive. This was suggested by greenRAM (more like him wanting to make an RB: Light made me stop being lazy) and so I toned it down for this slightly more casual experience. Ultimately only the mobility penalty was toned down but refer to Realismbound Definitive for a more detailed description of the challenges this mod will impose. Other than that, here's the list of changes this mod will do to your game. Remember to start a new character first.
- Breath regen 3/4.
- Breath depletion doubled.
- Running out of air will deal faster damage ticks.
- Player cannot move at all in space.
- Player jump height slightly reduced.
- Player lethal fall damage tripled.
- Player has a higher knockback tolerance.
- Player interaction range reduced to 6 blocks.
- It now takes 80-ish minutes for the player to starve completely.
- Trash burn time increased to 10.
- 40 inventory slots (all types).
- No more blinking invulnerability.
- Player glow removed.
- Player now starts out with a provisions kit.
- INTRO, MECH, HYLOTL AND APEX MISSION HAVE BEEN UPDATED.
- TIER 6 LANA MISSION GIVEN OUT AFTER DEFEATING THE RUIN.
DIFFERENCES FROM REALISMBOUND DEFINITIVE
- Mission gravity retains value of 80.
- Less harsh jump penalty.
- Less harsh interaction distance.
- 40 slots instead of 12.
- Base stats remain unchanged.
- The trash slot actually trashes items.
This patches in player.config and playerinventory.config! Most mods that modify/patch these files will be incompatible! This mod also patches the ship locker! Any patches to shiplocker.treasurepool will also either be incompatible or be overriden or override other mod ship locker patches!
- Bk3k/Bk3000's Inventory Mod.
- Difficulty+ and it's side-mods.
- Other RealismBound versions (Alpha/Beta/Alpha Arcade/Definitive|STEAM OR Definitive|CHUCKLEFISH FORUMS).
- Inventory Limiter|STEAM.
1. Locate realismbound_arcade_def.pak file.
2. Drag said file into starbound mods folder.
3. Start a new character or load an already affected RealismBound character.
You'll be unable to play characters that weren't started with Realismbound.
1. Delete/move realismbound_arcade_def.pak out of starbound mods folder.
You'll now be able to play your old non-RealismBound characters but RealismBound characters will be unplayable (still retains information and so you can reinstall the mod later and continue playing that character).
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Realismbound: Arcade v1.0 Arcade [fixed]
A lightened version of RealismBound: Definitive. READ DESCRIPTION.