1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Realistic Life 1.65 - Tweaks

Living actually matters now.

1. Khafariel
    Khafariel
    4/5,
    Version: 1.65 - Tweaks
    Been using it since version 1 and can't live without it since. However, it's only 4 star for now because today I just updated from version 1.5 to 1.65, and got a bit disappointed. I don't know if it's from the new version or another mod I added messed it up (but I don't think the other mods I used clash with it as they don't change the same thing as this mod does). So, the problem is, the maximum hunger apparently turn back to the original value instead of 400 and the rate of my character becoming hungry is terrifying. The bar literally becomes empty in around 5 minutes. The thirst is the same. Due to that I can't play at all because I have to focus on securing food and it's really hard to do at the start of the game with seeds are still quite difficult to collect and their growth time is much longer than me getting starved to death. For the moment, I'll go back to 1.5, I hope you look on this issue as soon as you can because I love this mod so much and the new features are making me drooling like crazy. Thanks in advance!
    1. Iroaseta
      Author's Response
      If you're experience any bug please report it in the discussion. There's no wrong in my end as I always test it before releasing an update. From what I know is that using FU and / or FR doesn't play nice with hunger (since they remove the default parameter and rely on something new instead) and thirst (I don't know which mod has incompatibility with this unless someone experiencing this can give me a log).
  2. Predilecta
    Predilecta
    5/5,
    Version: 1.64 - Bug fix and tweak
    is compatible with starbound version 1.4.3?
    1. Iroaseta
  3. Rakhox
    Rakhox
    5/5,
    Version: 1.11
    Hello iroaseta I really like this type of mod. This image is just an idea and it is about the states of hunger, thirst and sleep separated by energy bars and based on independent mechanics. Could you do this in the game?

https://imgur.com/a/PLT11gA
    1. Iroaseta
      Author's Response
  4. AlphaDrako
    AlphaDrako
    5/5,
    Version: 1.10
    That things simply should be on the vanilla game! Thanks for bring a little more reality to our personal reality <3