1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Red Corn 1.1

Life on a lifeless world

1. 777Dan777
    redcorn.png
    After a horrible incident in the lab, Geneticist Daniel Schmidt returned to his home to find a strange plant growing on the wall of his garage. It was creeping on his wall and grew what appeared to be red corn. Naturally as a human being he picked one corn and ate it, finding it bitter. Just then, a figure ran out of a nearby bush, Schmidt identifying it as a teenage Shadow wearing a red hoodie and baseball hat. "Stay out of my lawn!" he yelled.

Once again, this mod adds a crop that I got an idea from my dreams, the story above partially based on said dream. This mod adds Red Corn that can be bought at the Terramart for 45 Pixels for 3 seeds each, Tabula Rasa, or found in Midnight biomes.
    Feel free to suggest recipes.

Recipes:
    1 Red Nacho: Kitchen Counter
    - 1 Red Corn

1 Red Corn Cob: Kitchen Counter
    - 1 Red Corn

1 Red Popcorn: Campfire
    - 1 Red Corn

Includes:
    - Red Corn Seed
    - Red Corn
    - Red Nacho
    - Red Corn Cob
    - Red Popcorn
    - Tabula Rasa compatability

Credits:
    - My brother, RogueOctoling, for suggesting Red Corn Cob and Red Popcorn.

Steam Workshop Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1491062174
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. redcornitem.png
    2. redcorncobitem.png
    3. rednachoitem.png
    4. redpopcornitem.png

Recent Updates

1. Fixed spawn

Recent Reviews

1. DrKrip
    DrKrip
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    This corn is from hell! (I like this mod)
    1. 777Dan777
      Author's Response
      No, it’s from the Midnight planets.
  2. Predilecta
    Predilecta
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Fun~♥
    1. 777Dan777
      Author's Response
      You've been saying the same thing to a lot of other mods.