1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Redone Protectorate Uniforms 1.0

Trek-inspired TP Uniforms

1. Scoog
    Replaces the godawful Buck Rogers looking vanilla TP uniforms with much slicker Trek-inspired outfits.

[​IMG]

I might add more stuff to this later (make replacers for the Protectorate shirt/tank top) in the same vein. For now this is all it does.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    gibimo likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. mrcd7777777
    mrcd7777777
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    good but it wont work on the server pls investigate
  2. captainradish
    captainradish
    5/5,
    The prior review says it better than I can. I didn't stuff my uniform into a closet the moment I got to my ship this time.
  3. Railgunner2160
    Railgunner2160
    5/5,
    Excellent replacement for the Protectorate uniforms, My crewmen actually look like crewmen instead of football players....